Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons 2 on RottenTomatoes!
Topic Started: 17 May 2014, 08:39 (6974 Views)
Hic626
Terrible Terror

I'm personally not big on the whole Frozen vs HTTYD2 thing either, I though Frozen was a fine film personally. I think we should be celebrating the fact that animation itself is doing well instead of picking sides :).
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Hic626
17 May 2014, 12:39
I'm personally not big on the whole Frozen vs HTTYD2 thing either, I though Frozen was a fine film personally. I think we should be celebrating the fact that animation itself is doing well ins stead of picking sides :).
Exactly my point (:
Animation revolution! Ehehe

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Lol, reviews. Everyone has their own oppinion, so I will decide for myself when I see it.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Well I'm know my family (mainly me) will be seeing it four times (I have NEVER watched a movie in the theaters that many times).

I just hope other people will go see it. But I try to ask people if they have seen HTTYD and if so are they going to watch HTTYD2 and most people are like "What? There's a second one?"

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Arg! Now I want to see it even more!

Now I really really really hope I can make it to London, because it's going to be great!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Fynriel
Gronckle

AndyMay
17 May 2014, 17:01

Now I really really really hope I can make it to London, because it's going to be great!

YES, let's all come to London! The more the merrier! ^_^

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Fynriel
17 May 2014, 17:36
AndyMay

Will you be going? I know you said you would soon be moving to Portsmouth (Yay! I'm not the only Dragons fan now xD) but will you be able to get to London?

If I do end up going we could try going together, like Gh3tto suggested to Zer0x?

Fynriel
Gronckle

AndyMay
17 May 2014, 17:49
Fynriel
AndyMay

Will you be going? I know you said you would soon be moving to Portsmouth (Yay! I'm not the only Dragons fan now xD) but will you be able to get to London?

If I do end up going we could try going together, like Gh3tto suggested to Zer0x?
The plan is to move to Portsmouth the first week of July so I'm crossing my fingers that everything will work out, now more than ever! xD

Once I'm there, getting to London won't be a big problem of course. We could totally go together, that'd be awesome!^^

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Fynriel
17 May 2014, 18:06
AndyMay
17 May 2014, 17:49
Fynriel

The plan is to move to Portsmouth the first week of July so I'm crossing my fingers that everything will work out, now more than ever! xD

Once I'm there, getting to London won't be a big problem of course. We could totally go together, that'd be awesome!^^

It's pretty easy, you can get the train (about 3 hours from Portsmouth, I think. At least, it's 3 hours from Fareham) or you could try and get a coach to London (Greyhound only costs £1!). Driving can take around an hour and a half to two hours, depending on traffic.

I'll be taking the train myself.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Please come back to topic.

You can discuss this in the London Meetup topic or via PM. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..