Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd... 4?
Topic Started: 18 May 2014, 15:56 (9042 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

It will probably be like after Episode VI: The people don't want good Dragon movies, they just want Dragon movies. :D
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Zer0x
18 May 2014, 19:56
It will probably be like after Episode VI: The people don't want good Dragon movies, they just want Dragon movies. :D
:P This!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I hope they just leave it as a trilogy! Dean already has a great idea to wrap it all up, and like science said, I don't want Dragons to get ruined! 3 movies and a few tv series if great! Just leave it be >.<
^_^

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Zer0x
18 May 2014, 19:56
Ugh just imagine How To Train Your Dragon: The Drago Menace.
:huh:

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Yeah, and someone have to talk like that.
Spoiler: click to toggle
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Another article has been made on this topic, just thought I'd update you guys.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Keep the movies to three or a two part end of the third one but by all means make as many tv episodes and dragon shorts as you want

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

Eh I'm a bit skeptical on a fourth movie, a trilogy would be fantastic, it feels like a fourth film would just be trying to put nails into a coffin that wouldn't be there if not for it. What would there be to write about it anyway? If the trilogy comes to some final conclusion how will a fourth one follow up on that? Maybe some shorts after the third film but a fourth movie altogether? Ehhh.
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

A fourth movie.... I'm not sure about. but a 40 min short or 2x40 min shorts? that'd would be spectacular, rather than having a mediocre full feature length or just a small 20 min short :p

Although if the director has "more story to tell" that might gve them grounds to make the third and fourth movies a part 1 and part 2. but that'd take forever to make :/ and they'd have to release them one year after each other, so say we'd be waiting two/three years for the first part instead of one/two years for a stand alone third movie :/
and honestly I don't think I have the patience :L
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

I seriously don't understand you people. 4 movies is always better than 3 IMO. It's not like the quality of the fourth one will change the quality of the first three. And it may even turn out to be better.
My dragon den: