Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Ruffnut and Eret clip! [spoilers]
Topic Started: 21 May 2014, 16:07 (2775 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Yeah it's cute until Ruffnut comes in and starts being way to over the top.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

HideousZippleback
21 May 2014, 20:07
Yeah it's cute until Ruffnut comes in and starts being way to over the top.
Taaakee meeee. Lol
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

Am I the only one who doesn't actually mind the slowmo? That is a typical dreamworks move, i mean look at kungfu panda, its full of slow motion! I also think ruff's dialog was good, it suited her. She's supposed to be silly as always. The 'Oh My', sounded a bit like George Takei which made me laugh, I thought it was great. However, they could have done with out the 'me likey'. Sounds too much like a meme. I don't want this film full of modern references, like shrek is for instance.

The arm jiggle I loved wayyy too much for an animated movie, i mean that dat detail. Its pretty much real human skin. And all humans jiggle, its completely natural, so I don't see why some people are put off by the jigglywiggly.
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I think it being something of a "typical DreamWorks" scene is exactly why I'm not very fond of it. That's not to say that all of the company's movies are terrible, but HTTYD stood out for breaking their established mold. I'd rather keep things that way for the sequel as much as possible.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

itistimetodisappear
22 May 2014, 20:21
Am I the only one who doesn't actually mind the slowmo? That is a typical dreamworks move, i mean look at kungfu panda, its full of slow motion! I also think ruff's dialog was good, it suited her. She's supposed to be silly as always. The 'Oh My', sounded a bit like George Takei which made me laugh, I thought it was great. However, they could have done with out the 'me likey'. Sounds too much like a meme. I don't want this film full of modern references, like shrek is for instance.

The arm jiggle I loved wayyy too much for an animated movie, i mean that dat detail. Its pretty much real human skin. And all humans jiggle, its completely natural, so I don't see why some people are put off by the jigglywiggly.
I'm ot put off my the arm jiggle I love that, it's the slowmo lameness that pisses me off.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

:blink:

no, really?

why can't you be off for 3 days and miss something like THAT.

D:

still love you Ruff!
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago