Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Ruffnut and Eret clip! [spoilers]
Topic Started: 20 May 2014, 18:43 (2764 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

New clip up on the main site, thought I'd let you guys know
Edit: By main site I mean the Grapevine home, btw (:

Can't link atm as on phone so if someone could down below that'd be lovely thanks

Thoughts on the clip?

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I thought it was hilarious! Ruff's so goofy.:)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Nah. I think I'll actually pass on this spoiler. I kind of want tobsee their first meeting on the big screen.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

It's fine I guess. Made me laugh though I still believe DW went overboard with it. But whatever...

Eret
....Son of Eret

Hiccup is absolutely adorable in this clip... unfortunately I have to agree that the ruff/eret thing is WAY overdone and honestly.... its a little embarrassing to watch :/

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

eret
20 May 2014, 23:32
Hiccup is absolutely adorable in this clip... unfortunately I have to agree that the ruff/eret thing is WAY overdone and honestly.... its a little embarrassing to watch :/
Totally agree on the part about Hiccup. I like Eret too...but Ruff's reaction was a bit ehh
C4P741N 5W4N

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

N4raDov
20 May 2014, 23:35
eret
20 May 2014, 23:32
Totally agree on the part about Hiccup. I like Eret too...but Ruff's reaction was a bit ehh
Even I (who doesn't particularly care for Hiccup) does have to admit he was cute there in that scene.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

That whole Ruffnut reaction kinda ruined it for me. Seems way too fake. Dial it down a few notches, and it'd be great. That just seems like something that doesn't belong in the movie. I hope they don't do anymore of that either like the TV Spot with the slow-motion Lout and Legs.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

That whole Ruffnut reaction kinda ruined it for me. Seems way too fake. Dial it down a few notches, and it'd be great. That just seems like something that doesn't belong in the movie. I hope they don't do anymore of that either like the TV Spot with the slow-motion Lout and Legs.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Here's the clip in 1080p :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Xlx1btds8
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.