Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Any Northern California Dragons Fans!
Topic Started: 01 Jun 2014, 14:15 (8563 Views)
nfpuppeteer
Puppeteer

Alright... No double features for us. I'll just have to pre-game Dragon 1 at home.

Thursday the 12th, 9:15 show in 3D at Century 20 Redwood City it is! See you there!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

toothymation
Dragon Egg

....with a meet and greet after the show (to discuss the film)!

We should all plan to get there a bit early to try and sit together as a group.

See you all there!

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Yes, that would be awesome! Maybe half an hour early? I don't know how crowded these kinds of things are because I've never gone to a movie opening night showing before.
Did someone say... dragons?

toothymation
Dragon Egg

If showtime begins at 9:15 pm, I think we should meet in the lobby (at the top floor around the tables) an hour before that. A line usually forms before they let people in. So I recommend 8:15pm. That's when I'll be there. I'm sure nfpuppeter and myself (maybe several others) will be there looking for the fandom-folk. Look for a tall fella with a blue hat, or a Viking helmet (if I can find mine).

MartianArchaeologist
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Guess I'll be in Utah supporting the fandom here. Sigh.
I would like to come over there in a few months after things (may have) quieted down, and treat anyone who would like (up to 5) to lunch and hear your tales of adventure during this time.

IcelandicEel
Administrator

toothymation
01 Jun 2014, 21:45
If showtime begins at 9:15 pm, I think we should meet in the lobby (at the top floor around the tables) an hour before that. A line usually forms before they let people in. So I recommend 8:15pm. That's when I'll be there. I'm sure nfpuppeter and myself (maybe several others) will be there looking for the fandom-folk. Look for a tall fella with a blue hat, or a Viking helmet (if I can find mine).
Okay, I'll be there at 8:15! And I'll try to dragon myself up as much as I can too, although unfortunately most of my cool dragon things are in Ohio.
MartianArchaeologist
01 Jun 2014, 22:09
Guess I'll be in Utah supporting the fandom here. Sigh.
I would like to come over there in a few months after things (may have) quieted down, and treat anyone who would like (up to 5) to lunch and hear your tales of adventure during this time.
It's too bad you can't come to the meet-up, but that would be awesome! If I'm still in California then, it would be awesome to meet up and have a post-dragon dragon party!

ToniSnark
Member Avatar
Uber Fan

I live in the Willow Glen area, and I'll be going to the 8:00pm showing on June 12th. It'll be at Century 20 Oakridge Mall. (: Anyone else gonna be there?

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Come to the Redwood City meet-up instead! It's not too far away from you and it will be a lot of fun! :)

nfpuppeteer
Puppeteer

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! We get the double feature!!!!

At either AMC Mercdo 20 or Cupertino 16.

You guys wanna do this? Cuz I sure do!

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/drag ... ce=twitter

IcelandicEel
Administrator

That's fantastic! I was really hoping they would have the double feature somewhere! We should definitely do it!

So Cupertino 16 at 6pm?