Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2014, 04:16 (28276 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Ok so I did a stupid Sci-Fi thing:
I was getting really annoyed with the 'Do you want to publish this on facebook?' things popping up, because obviously I don't, so I tried to disconnect my fb so I could just play on guest mode. However, this restarted my game D: Now I can't seem to get the 'Connect with facebook' button thing back up again to sort it out and I don't know what to dooo
I was so far :(

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

thescienceofmagic
22 Jun 2014, 08:16
Ok so I did a stupid Sci-Fi thing:
I was getting really annoyed with the 'Do you want to publish this on facebook?' things popping up, because obviously I don't, so I tried to disconnect my fb so I could just play on guest mode. However, this restarted my game D: Now I can't seem to get the 'Connect with facebook' button thing back up again to sort it out and I don't know what to dooo
I was so far :(
REDO TIME!!

Actually, I don't know what to do. I have it on Facebook and that's the only way I play it.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Captain Simian
Member Avatar
Hatchling

If you click on the gear in the lower right corner, it will pull up a menu that will allow you to reconnect.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Captain Simian
22 Jun 2014, 12:50
If you click on the gear in the lower right corner, it will pull up a menu that will allow you to reconnect.
I tried that, but the option isn't there. The button is completely missing

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Captain Simian
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Try uninstalling, reinstalling, then playing through the intro. Your game is saved on their servers, connected to your facebook account, so you won't lose anything if you delete it.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Captain Simian
22 Jun 2014, 18:51
Try uninstalling, reinstalling, then playing through the intro. Your game is saved on their servers, connected to your facebook account, so you won't lose anything if you delete it.
Tried that too.
It is somehow still connected to my G+ even though I reinstalled it and the game refreshed, and so the facebook connect button is still gone :/

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

My game won't open any answers
Nevermind I tried everything and nothing worked. I'll probably never play this game again since when I deleted the app and redownloaded it the game just forgot about the account I had connected to Facebook

Eret
....Son of Eret

I was reading through reviews on the app store and apparently the new update has ruined the game for a lot of people... also I guess battle mode is never happening since they removed the "coming soon" button.

sucks because the game is actually a pretty neat concept if it just fixed some major issues

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I'm just gonna buy the one that came out for ps3

Captain Simian
Member Avatar
Hatchling

The game forgetting your facebook account is simply because you uninstalled it. If you play through the intro again, it should give you the option to connect to facebook or once you have free reign, you click the gear in the lower right which brings up the menu that allows you to connect to facebook. If the game crashes after you connect and won't let you play (my problem), then the developers will have to reset your game. The only issue with that, however, is it takes them ridiculous time to do anything. They emailed me Friday, saying they will reset the game once I give the go ahead (zim can't play if they don't reset, why would I say no?) but I haven't gotten any response since. I've been emailing them daily asking for a reset.

As far as battle mode goes, I wouldn't rule it out just yet. In my opinion, it's probably taking longer than they expected to implement and they got tired of everyone asking for it on facebook. They shouldn't of had the button to begin with unless it was ready to roll out with the next update.