Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 25 Jun 2014, 01:17 (28278 Views)
Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

The Facebook button isn't there

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Captain Simian
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Yeah, I've noticed a few other people have had that same problem. The only other thing I can suggest is email the support team daily. They take about 24 hours to respond. If I don't have a response from them by about 10:30 in the morning, I send the email again.

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Skrill available for 24 hours

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Whoo Hoo. Managed to get a Skrill by just searching for him (and with the Free, 1 bag per search option too).

Never actually had that happen before now on the special dragons. I figured finding them off the free bag would never happen.

edit to add: goodness, it takes 24 hours 48 hours to Hatch. But it has a higher fishing number than even the Nadder

Eret
....Son of Eret

I've never managed to get any of the special dragons even with all 3 bags. I just finished my fourth search for the skrill with three bags and never got one.

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I actually have 2 games running, one on ipad and one on ipod. I searched maybe 6-7 times before I got the skrill on one game, and probably searched 10-12 times on the other and never came upon it, even if I would have been buying all 3 bags.

Guess it is pure luck

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I got my game back but missed the chance for a skrill. It took so long to get my game back it was ridiculous

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I was too tired to bother with constantly searching for the Skrill. I'm happy that I managed to get Torch last weekend because I love him from the tv series :)
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I so wanted Torch, or even a Typhoomerang, but couldn't get one. I DID manage to get me a Skrill though. He'll be hatched by this time tomorrow, and I'll know what a baby Skrill looks like :D
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

micromys
Cathartes Aura

It is definitely luck. I already had a Skrill so I didn't worry much about searching, but I know for some of the special ones I had a lot of trouble, and for others it seemed to happen right away! So go figure. At least I think if you missed out on one, you'll get another chance.