Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 01 Aug 2014, 16:32 (28947 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Eret
01 Aug 2014, 15:07
are those special terrible terrors?!??!!?!??!!!!!
They seem to be the ones that the gang trained up in the series. In the little description of each of them it says 'Trained by ___ ' etc (: They also seem to be pretty good for collecting, with a few being around 50K/h and some even at 95K/h!

PS I've managed to get the new dragons too now. For anyone that hasn't, check your app store for an update as that's what I had to do. The new Valka feature looks awesome too but I'm not quite a high enough level yet xD

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

The update is live for the Facebook version.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Anyone know if you get Runes for buying Sharpshot and the other terrors from the show? Like how you eget runes for the other dragons
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

ToothlessNightFury
06 Aug 2014, 19:09
Anyone know if you get Runes for buying Sharpshot and the other terrors from the show? Like how you eget runes for the other dragons
No. I've bought 3 of the terrors and not had any 'achievement runes' for them, like you do with the main gang's dragons. They are cute, fairly easy to level and have good collecting amounts though (:

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

thescienceofmagic
06 Aug 2014, 19:30
ToothlessNightFury
No. I've bought 3 of the terrors and not had any 'achievement runes' for them, like you do with the main gang's dragons. They are cute, fairly easy to level and have good collecting amounts though (:
Okay thanks. Guess I'll wait till they come on sale then. I'm trying to save my runes.

also anyone know if there is any quick way to ern fish and wood? I'm in desperae need of both th lv up I'm so far behind I'm still trying to grt my dragons to lv 30 :(
And I've been playingy since this game came out on the Canadian iTunes.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

ToothlessNightFury
06 Aug 2014, 19:38
thescienceofmagic
ToothlessNightFury
Okay thanks. Guess I'll wait till they come on sale then. I'm trying to save my runes.

also anyone know if there is any quick way to ern fish and wood? I'm in desperae need of both th lv up I'm so far behind I'm still trying to grt my dragons to lv 30 :(
I actually have Torch and Thornado collecting fish and wood all the time, usually the special unique dragons that have the weekend searches give the most fish and wood eventually... but then that also depends on how much time you have to come back from whatever we do in real life to keep on searching all weekend...

I have Thornado at level 37 i believe and he collects over 111,000 fish in 6 hrs..

Also- the special searches, when you don't get a dragon usually bring back supplies or runes...
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Rocky Rose
06 Aug 2014, 20:13
ToothlessNightFury
06 Aug 2014, 19:38
thescienceofmagic

I actually have Torch and Thornado collecting fish and wood all the time, usually the special unique dragons that have the weekend searches give the most fish and wood eventually... but then that also depends on how much time you have to come back from whatever we do in real life to keep on searching all weekend...

I have Thornado at level 37 i believe and he collects over 111,000 fish in 6 hrs..

Also- the special searches, when you don't get a dragon usually bring back supplies or runes...
I dont have enough fish to up any dragons to that lv though. I'm still trying to get them to 30 so i can upgrade the great hall.

Also I didn't get Thornado or Torch since i didnt have enough runes when they were avaliable. :(

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Was there a reward for getting Skullcrusher at all? Or the other dragon that is currently on sale? I kind of don't want o use my runes if I don't get any in return since i onlu have 228

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

You get runes from missions, not from getting the dragons. So far there are only the ones for the dragons from the first movie, Stormfly, Meatlug, etc.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Rhonin
08 Aug 2014, 16:07
You get runes from missions, not from getting the dragons. So far there are only the ones for the dragons from the first movie, Stormfly, Meatlug, etc.
You can also get Runes from clearing rocks :D

There are dragons from the TV series and from the second movie. You have Thornado and I know some people who have Cloudjumper. Skullcrusher is currently available til Monday also :D
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.