Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 08 Aug 2014, 13:23 (28818 Views)
Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Faerie_Dragon
08 Aug 2014, 16:31
Rhonin
08 Aug 2014, 16:07
You get runes from missions, not from getting the dragons. So far there are only the ones for the dragons from the first movie, Stormfly, Meatlug, etc.
You can also get Runes from clearing rocks :D

There are dragons from the TV series and from the second movie. You have Thornado and I know some people who have Cloudjumper. Skullcrusher is currently available til Monday also :D
I meant that there are only missions that give runes for buying the dragons from the first movie.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

I forgot to mention here, but I saw these pictures on tumblr yesterday. I figure they are for fairly high levels as they aren't on my game yet but dammnn they're pretty cool. Also 509K/h??! Is this real life or just a crazy typo?

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

thescienceofmagic
08 Aug 2014, 17:23
I forgot to mention here, but I saw these pictures on tumblr yesterday. I figure they are for fairly high levels as they aren't on my game yet but dammnn they're pretty cool. Also 509K/h??! Is this real life or just a crazy typo?
When a dragon reaches Titan level they get a big boost to resource gathering.
Edit: Almost forgot, there was a videovideo posted on Facebook about the new update.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Faerie_Dragon
08 Aug 2014, 16:31
Rhonin
You get runes from missions, not from getting the dragons. So far there are only the ones for the dragons from the first movie, Stormfly, Meatlug, etc.
You can also get Runes from clearing rocks :D

There are dragons from the TV series and from the second movie. You have Thornado and I know some people who have Cloudjumper. Skullcrusher is currently available til Monday also :D
i'd clear rocks if i had any to clear haha. I need more vikings for it. I don't have Thornado or Cloudjumper. I want Skullcrusher only like I said I've only got 228 runes so (which I had paid for ) so I don't exactly want to spend them u less I get the runes back like worh Stormfly and the others,
Rhonin
Skullcrusher is from the movie. I've had this game since it first came out in Canada. I know you can't get it from buying most dragons but since Skullcrusher is special (from the movie) i only wondered f id get more runes for buying him

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Eret
....Son of Eret

Im freaking out over all of these never before seen dragons

Sweet Death........ om f g.. i need more info

Sand Wraith looks like a spiky orange night fury ;____; im dying

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I'm wondering if toothless' appearance would change if he went titan.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

draco
09 Aug 2014, 08:22
I'm wondering if toothless' appearance would change if he went titan.
In the video that Rhonin mentions, he looks like how he was at the end (when he's challenging Drago's Bwilderbeast) in the second movie.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Anybody know if they changed the cost of BarfBelch? I have 1025 runes and want to know how close I am to affording them.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Rhonin
09 Aug 2014, 11:12
Anybody know if they changed the cost of BarfBelch? I have 1025 runes and want to know how close I am to affording them.
At the discount they cost 1250 runes and at full price they cost 2500 runes.

I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Faerie_Dragon
09 Aug 2014, 11:53
Rhonin
09 Aug 2014, 11:12
At the discount they cost 1250 runes and at full price they cost 2500 runes.
225 more runes to go, good thing I didn't build the twins' house.