Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 04 Sep 2014, 19:50 (28292 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

upgrade fish huts?
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Fireworm Queen this weekend, along with shockjaw and hackatoo

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Eret
....Son of Eret

I hope the next update includes more land to expand on and more fish huts/ wood mills

micromys
Cathartes Aura

Eret
06 Sep 2014, 00:23
I hope the next update includes more land to expand on and more fish huts/ wood mills
Agreed. Could definitely use a higher dragon capacity, I feel bad for all my dragons sitting in the hangar.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Does anyone get glitches on the quests? For example, I had a quest that was something like 'Search for fish for 13 days' and I completed it within a few hours. Again with one that was to 'Search for wood/fish with a Hotburple for 1 day' when I didn't even have a Hotburple, yet it said I completed it and got the runes.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

thescienceofmagic
07 Sep 2014, 16:04
Does anyone get glitches on the quests? For example, I had a quest that was something like 'Search for fish for 13 days' and I completed it within a few hours. Again with one that was to 'Search for wood/fish with a Hotburple for 1 day' when I didn't even have a Hotburple, yet it said I completed it and got the runes.
Yes! I had something similar the other day! I completed 5 quests in a row.
I completed one for making a Nadder and Timberjack search for stuff for blabla hours from Astrid and then got one for a Gronckle and Whispering Death from Fishlegs which completed in seconds and then 3 more quests which completed as soon as I accepted them too heh!
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

micromys
Cathartes Aura

Faerie_Dragon
07 Sep 2014, 16:54
thescienceofmagic
07 Sep 2014, 16:04
Yes! I had something similar the other day! I completed 5 quests in a row.
I completed one for making a Nadder and Timberjack search for stuff for blabla hours from Astrid and then got one for a Gronckle and Whispering Death from Fishlegs which completed in seconds and then 3 more quests which completed as soon as I accepted them too heh!
The compilation quests -- such as "search for fish with dragons for 13 days", compile all the total time that every dragon is out searching individually, so it will be completed much sooner than 13 days, provided you're using several dragons.

The other part IS borked, the individual dragon gathering quests now get credit if ANY dragon is gathering. I got credit for gathering wood with a Fireworm Princess before I even HAD one!

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I just got an iPad on Friday, and this was the first app I downloaded. Yestarday, I got to where Toothless was at level 13 and was searching for the Hobblegrunt, and then my parents were like, "iPads aren't for playing games!" and they forced me to delete it. :'(
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Found no Fireworm Queen, didn't even catch a glimpse of her egg. Oh well, I cleared out all the boulders on Berk and upgraded the Mead Hall to level 10, now upgrading the fish basin and wood pile.

I wouldn't send Toothless on any long searches, they hinted on the Facebook page that something might be visiting Berk tomorrow.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

micromys
06 Sep 2014, 22:06
Eret
06 Sep 2014, 00:23
Agreed. Could definitely use a higher dragon capacity, I feel bad for all my dragons sitting in the hangar.
Agreed

My toothless is almost at level 52.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.