Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons: Rise of Berk available internationally!
Topic Started: 26 May 2014, 01:13 (28946 Views)
Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Hope_and_Heir
26 May 2014, 05:08
The description on this topic... It perfectly explains it...
I just noticed it now,

True, haha :D

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

The only thing that's keeping me from being addicted is the fact that it's on my mum's phone...
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

it's nice that it's available everywhere now, but I'm not impressed with the adds now. Like in my mailbox in the game it keeps sending me things about games I could care less for and there's sadly no way to turn them off -_-
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Yeah I've gotten 300 notifications in the game lol but it's also absorbing my life. The game is amaaaazing. I've gotten bing strongly meat lug and hookfang. Almost at 50 Vikings. But for a city building game I think it's too guided. But when they play romantic flight the end of it hits me in the feels

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Currently at 75 Vikings...Toothless is about to be level 25. I have so many dragons! Stormfly and Hookfang. 4 Nadders, 3 Nightmares, 1 Gronckle, 2 Terrible Terrors, 3 Snaptrappers, 1 Scauldron, 1 Whispering Death, 1 Timberjack and 1 Changewing. Unfortunately, they don't all fit on my map. I have to keep 10 or more in the hangar.
C4P741N 5W4N

Eret
....Son of Eret

Did you guys pay for runes???? 0.o

I'm at 45 vikings, level 18 toothless

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Tap the sheep, they fall over ;P and the Vikings Shake their fists and shout.
^_^

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

eret
27 May 2014, 14:01
Did you guys pay for runes???? 0.o

I'm at 45 vikings, level 18 toothless
I paid for a couple small packs, but won't keep doing that. I think they should make it a little easier to earn runes in the game.
C4P741N 5W4N

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

How important are the runes? Is it a "pay-to-win" game or is everything possible without buying extra stuff?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Eret
....Son of Eret

The runes are basically cheats. If you don't want to spend the time waiting for your dragons to hunt fish/wood you can buy more immediately. If you dont want to wait 3 hours for your dragon to train, your basins to upgrade, buildings to be built, toothless to finish an exploration, etc etc etc, you can use runes to eliminate the wait. You can easily play the game without spending a single rune, but it will just take you a looooooong time. And because runes are difficult to get via quests, if you aren't buying them or completing the ad offers for free runes, I don't see how someone could afford to purchase the special dragons (Hookfang, stormfly, meatlug, the three thunderdrums, etc), thats why I asked. But no, the game is very much playable and fun without runes. Though runes do help ;)