Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Will HTTYD 2 beat Frozen?
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 18:23 (14608 Views)
Skywalker
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Gh3ttoKinG.
15 Jun 2014, 22:15
WasBornCrazy
15 Jun 2014, 02:14
I've made a pact.
If HTTYD 2 wins an oscar or beats Frozen, I will do my victory dance (<- really embarrassing) in front of my class and wear pink (<- EUgh) for the rest of that week.
Wait... If you win then you will do your victory dance and wear pink for the rest of the week?
It seems like you hope that HTTYD2 will not beat Frozen! o.O

For me I think HTTYD2 beats Frozen in everything, but I doubt that it will beat it on Box Office. Because Disney created Frozen I think more parents are taking their kids to Frozen than to HTTYD2... The name "Disney" has a big influence on parents...
Frozen is Disney's first big animated hit since The Lion King. Tangled was their best effort since, making just under $600m. Its been 20 years. Pixar, which Disney does own, is the animated studio that comes closest to printing money.

Is it really that hard to imagine that people just really liked Frozen?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Httyd 2 kicked frozens ass

Just had to say that....
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

Skywalker
15 Jun 2014, 22:23
Gh3ttoKinG.
15 Jun 2014, 22:15
WasBornCrazy
15 Jun 2014, 02:14
I've made a pact.
If HTTYD 2 wins an oscar or beats Frozen, I will do my victory dance (<- really embarrassing) in front of my class and wear pink (<- EUgh) for the rest of that week.
Wait... If you win then you will do your victory dance and wear pink for the rest of the week?
It seems like you hope that HTTYD2 will not beat Frozen! o.O

For me I think HTTYD2 beats Frozen in everything, but I doubt that it will beat it on Box Office. Because Disney created Frozen I think more parents are taking their kids to Frozen than to HTTYD2... The name "Disney" has a big influence on parents...
Frozen is Disney's first big animated hit since The Lion King. Tangled was their best effort since, making just under $600m. Its been 20 years. Pixar, which Disney does own, is the animated studio that comes closest to printing money.

Is it really that hard to imagine that people just really liked Frozen?
I haven't said that people doesn't like Frozen or anything like that. But I mean if parents have to decide "HTTYD2 or Frozen (or another Disney Animation Film)" the word Disney has a influence what they would choose

Skywalker
Member Avatar
Hatchling

There is no decision to be made though. Frozen isn't in the vast majority of theaters in world anymore. It has been 7 months since its release. There is no direction competition.

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Hold up didn't Disney buy Pixar in 2006

Skywalker
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Toothless
15 Jun 2014, 23:40
Hold up didn't Disney buy Pixar in 2006
Not sure what year, but yes they bought Pixar. However, they still run and operate Walt Disney Animation Studios separately. Both are run by John Lasseter.