Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Will HTTYD 2 beat Frozen?
Topic Started: 09 Jun 2014, 23:02 (14825 Views)
AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Sabrina
10 Jun 2014, 02:56
AuroraBorealis
10 Jun 2014, 02:46
Sabrina
10 Jun 2014, 02:11
Olaf was annoying a lot of times. Kristoff (and Sven) was the only character that I liked in this movie.
About Turbo, the film has an advantage because it was the last one that I saw. I need to rewatch Cars, I watched this movie years ago. I think I'm making an unfair comparison here. :ermm:

Madagascar wans't a cool movie for me as well. Never watched the sequels.
The sequels just get worse... although I think I've only watched the fourth one fully.
lol sounds tragic.
XD It is pretty much! It's this whole movie about them joining the circus and what not...>.>
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

For reasons of clarity please try to prevent giant walls of quotes. You don't have to quote the whole conversation. One or two comments are enough to follow it.

Thanks!
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

AuroraBorealis
09 Jun 2014, 22:16
XD It is pretty much! It's this whole movie about them joining the circus and what not...>.>
So I will stay away from the sequels. But, maybe I will give a chance for the movie: "The Penguins of Madagascar.
"Pain... love it."

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

Sorry Xer0x, I don't know that I could do that.
"Pain... love it."

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

They are making another Madagascar film......

And as much as I love Frozen, I really hope that HTTYD2 will beat it out. Only 2 more days. 2MOREDAYS!!!!!!!!!! *passes out from over excitement*
^_^

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

I still have eight more days to wait. :'(
"Pain... love it."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

SilaNightFury
10 Jun 2014, 14:51

And as much as I love Frozen, I really hope that HTTYD2 will beat it out. Only 2 more days. 2MOREDAYS!!!!!!!!!! *passes out from over excitement*
Why must they continue Madagascar? That series is just bleh...

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Well I have no clue how the box office will go, in Ireland I have seen ONE ad for the second movie on tv and that was this morning :/

If you're asking which one is better... I watched frozen and it was fairly typical of a disney story as far as plot goes (it's actually incredibly similar to the Lion King except in the lion king ALL of the songs were really good and I just prefer it). one or two of the songs in frozen are really good then the rest are kind of mediocre :S It was a nice movie and I love the snowman, Olaf. But that's all i really "Love" about the movie. whereas in HTTYD there's nothing that I can fault, the plot is original (most of dreamwork's plots are) and it's got much more heart, the animation for both movies is really nice but I think that HTTYD's animation is better on account of the whole making dragons realistic and the flight sequences (not to take anything away from those who animated Frozen). I personally think the whole princes and princesses game to be fairly cliché so rather the slightly more down to earth relatable characters in HTTYD.

I havn't watched HTTYD2 but I think the first one blows Frozen out of the water, the second I'm sure will do the same -even if it's not reflected in the box office stats.

EDIT
and btw- I'd love for another Madagascar film, they (in my opinion) got better and better from sequel to sequel. Although I'd only have interest if it was a continuation of the whole circus plot, I'm not much into it if it's a movie solely about the penguins. (which I think it is- the movie you're talking about)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

As I have said storyline will blow Frozen out of the water but box office... I don't know...

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

HideousZippleback
10 Jun 2014, 16:34
SilaNightFury
10 Jun 2014, 14:51

Why must they continue Madagascar? That series is just bleh...
They want money. ;)
"Pain... love it."