Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dragons Geekery
Topic Started: 31 May 2014, 07:08 (3414 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

mycove
31 May 2014, 10:23
itistimetodisappear
31 May 2014, 10:16
I went to the cinema to the hobbit, I was most looking forward to the httyd2 trailer. When it didn't show, I felt like crying.
But i went to the cinema again the other day to see Godzilla, still no advertisements for httyd2, however for the 2-3 hours I was in there, the staff must have been hard at work because when I came out, all the httyd2 character posters had been placed high up on the walls of the main atrium. I cannot tell you how the euphoria i felt seeing httyd2 finally advertised in my small british town. it was the main decor.

that was the story of how I died
I would have felt the same !! :D
BerserkDragon
31 May 2014, 10:19

Good news ! Try to find out if your cinéma shows it earlier, that's what I meant. Here it seems all cinemas will show it on the 11th june. (!!!!!!!!!!!)
OMG lucky you!! Try not to post too many spoilers when you see it, seen as I'll be watching it way after you xD

I'll look :D
I always try me best not to take anyone by surprise. I know we're all seeing it at different times, which is a shame...
Oh well, if you fancy to come to Lyon and watch it too... ;)

EDIT : love your site !

[/quote]

I don't think my parents would agree to take me to Lyon when the closest cinema is an hour away (Lyon is about five hours away from us xD)

PS: Seriously?? Thank you!! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

*explodes* :P

Toothless123
Night Fury

*explodes* :P

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Y U NO COME TO LONDON?? D:

Hartfield isn't very far away.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I quote something from HTTYD in almost every sentence, I'm using sarcasm a lot more, I try to draw (epic fails by the way), I sleep to HTTYD scores, (Should I continue?)

Oh, and HTTYD 2 shows on June the 9th here. :D
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

mycove
Terrible Terror

BerserkDragon
31 May 2014, 11:08
mycove
31 May 2014, 10:23
itistimetodisappear
31 May 2014, 10:16
I went to the cinema to the hobbit, I was most looking forward to the httyd2 trailer. When it didn't show, I felt like crying.
But i went to the cinema again the other day to see Godzilla, still no advertisements for httyd2, however for the 2-3 hours I was in there, the staff must have been hard at work because when I came out, all the httyd2 character posters had been placed high up on the walls of the main atrium. I cannot tell you how the euphoria i felt seeing httyd2 finally advertised in my small british town. it was the main decor.

that was the story of how I died
I would have felt the same !! :D
BerserkDragon
31 May 2014, 10:19

Good news ! Try to find out if your cinéma shows it earlier, that's what I meant. Here it seems all cinemas will show it on the 11th june. (!!!!!!!!!!!)
OMG lucky you!! Try not to post too many spoilers when you see it, seen as I'll be watching it way after you xD

I'll look :D
I always try me best not to take anyone by surprise. I know we're all seeing it at different times, which is a shame...
Oh well, if you fancy to come to Lyon and watch it too... ;)

EDIT : love your site !
I don't think my parents would agree to take me to Lyon when the closest cinema is an hour away (Lyon is about five hours away from us xD)

PS: Seriously?? Thank you!! :D[/quote]

An hour away ?! Gods...
It would have been fun yet I understand it's a long way for a movie ! It would be worth it with a tour of Lyon though but my saturday's busy...
WasBornCrazy
31 May 2014, 12:14
I quote something from HTTYD in almost every sentence, I'm using sarcasm a lot more, I try to draw (epic fails by the way), I sleep to HTTYD scores, (Should I continue?)

Oh, and HTTYD 2 shows on June the 9th here. :D
Wow, so soon ?!! Great !
They show it in Annecy on the 12th and Dean de Blois will be there !
But like least year, I can't book in advance, so there's a high risk I couldn't enter

Toothless123
Night Fury

AndyMay
31 May 2014, 12:00

Just thought I'd clarify, I live in Luton, not Hatfield. :P

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless123
01 Jun 2014, 20:05
AndyMay
31 May 2014, 12:00

Just thought I'd clarify, I live in Luton, not Hatfield. :P
D: Then grab the underground! You're only an hours train ride away!

JOIN USSSS!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I'm seriously starting to hyperventilate. Only 9 friggin days!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting hard to breathe! *passes out*
^_^