Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dragonmeet
Topic Started: 03 Jun 2014, 04:57 (3759 Views)
Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

This is great :) 4 Irish people including myself... just had a quick sweep over Europe.
Hungary is poppin'!! :L they could have a convention :p

AND THE STATES!! :O
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Dragon's Apprentice
03 Jun 2014, 08:57
This is great :) 4 Irish people including myself... just had a quick sweep over Europe.
Hello fellow Irishmen! I guessing you're Mark in Waterford? I'm Patrick in Wexford :D There's a couple of other Irish users who haven't made themselves known on Dragonmeet too :3
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Faerie_Dragon
03 Jun 2014, 09:22
Dragon's Apprentice
03 Jun 2014, 08:57
Hello fellow Irishmen! I guessing you're Mark in Waterford? I'm Patrick in Wexford :D There's a couple of other Irish users who haven't made themselves known on Dragonmeet too :3
Yup that's me :)

Actually would it be possible to have a search function on dragonmeet? because I remember the meeting up topic kinda fell to who you wanted to meet up with... like I'd rather meet up with someone who I talk a lot with on the forum rather than the nearest stranger you know? (not you Patrick but you know what I mean :p) so a search by grapevine username would be helpful :p
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

That's awesome! I've added mine now and I've started a dragonMeet in south Ireland in Limerick for the 27th :'D
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

Flightening the Flightmare
Flightmare

ICELAND! I like your new profile PIC.
Dragons. Dragons. DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNSSS! Especially Flightmares. are'm a How to train your Dragon mega-fan

cidd
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

im sooo down today il be wearing my toothless t-shisrt from fanime where he's in a pokeball and my buildabear plush toothless!!! see ya there :D