Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
[SPOILERS] Hiccup & Valka Clip!
Topic Started: 01 Jun 2014, 23:19 (1916 Views)
Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 - Hiccup & Valka clip!

In the clip we see some more new footage. And a conformation that the additional spines that Valka "unlocks" for Toothless are for aerodynamics, better maneuverability in the air flying :3

It would also appear that this is my 200th post :D Of course it has something to do with a new clip!
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Looks like my model is going to need revamping haha

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I'm happy that whole mystery has been resolved!

Plus, from how she moved her finger about, it looks like she is aware all (or most) dragons have a special ability when their neck is pressed.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Eret
....Son of Eret

I can hear the very tail end of Flying With Mother at the beginning of the clip ❤

valkasboy
Terrible Terror

I love this part of the movie. But they keep chopping parts out to make these clips. It's so frustrating!! You lose the emotional intent when they remove some of the most important bits!
One of the shots I'm most proud of got snipped in half. Oh well, it's in the real thing so I guess everyone will have a better experience in the theater. -_-

I saw the movie for the first time on Thursday at the wrap party and it was amazing!!! Congrats to the entire crew.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

valkasboy
02 Jun 2014, 04:05
I love this part of the movie. But they keep chopping parts out to make these clips. It's so frustrating!! You lose the emotional intent when they remove some of the most important bits!
One of the shots I'm most proud of got snipped in half. Oh well, it's in the real thing so I guess everyone will have a better experience in the theater. -_-

I saw the movie for the first time on Thursday at the wrap party and it was amazing!!! Congrats to the entire crew.
But we need the cuts! It makes the scene so much better in the cinema when we finally see the full version!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

AndyMay
02 Jun 2014, 04:07

But we need the cuts! It makes the scene so much better in the cinema when we finally see the full version!
Why do we need them? I never was a fan of fast cutted scenes. Why can't we just stay to one position for more than 2 seconds? It kills the immersion when the viewpoint changes too fast.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Zer0x
02 Jun 2014, 04:21
AndyMay
Why do we need them? I never was a fan of fast cutted scenes. Why can't we just stay to one position for more than 2 seconds? It kills the immersion when the viewpoint changes too fast.
It's only a sneak peek. This'll get people into to the see film. Then they'll, we'll experience the true wonder and hard labor done by the crew!

I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Zer0x
02 Jun 2014, 04:21
AndyMay

I think they meant because it means you can watch the clip now but still get to experience seeing the real thing unedited for the first time in theaters.

valkasboy
Terrible Terror

AndyMay
valkasboy
02 Jun 2014, 04:05

I know, I'm just being petty and grouchy. It will make it that much better when you see the full version. I'm just so protective of this stuff that it gets under my skin.