Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
[SPOILERS] Hiccup & Valka Clip!
Topic Started: 02 Jun 2014, 00:39 (1947 Views)
Eret
....Son of Eret

valkasboy
02 Jun 2014, 04:05

I saw the movie for the first time on Thursday at the wrap party and it was amazing!!! Congrats to the entire crew.

Aw thats awesome. Are you going to be on the third film as well (If you're allowed to say that is)? I imagine production on that has to be getting started soon ish.

Btw you should do a Q&A thread if you haven't already.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Eret
02 Jun 2014, 04:24
I think they meant because it means you can watch the clip now but still get to experience seeing the real thing unedited for the first time in theaters.
Sorry, my mistake!

In my opinion it's better to see nothing of the clip than only a fractured part.

Eret
02 Jun 2014, 04:39

Aw thats awesome. Are you going to be on the third film as well (If you're allowed to say that is)? I imagine production on that has to be getting started soon ish.
I think it has already started. The first movie needed 4 years, the same with the second one. The story writing/ basic layout starts while the second movie is still in production.
[/quote]
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

valkasboy
Terrible Terror

Eret
02 Jun 2014, 04:39
valkasboy

I saw the movie for the first time on Thursday at the wrap party and it was amazing!!! Congrats to the entire crew.

Btw you should do a Q&A thread if you haven't already.
If they try and keep me off movie number three, it ain't gonna be pretty. The bodies of animators and executives foolish enough to stand in my way will lie strewn around DreamWorks as a warning to the few who remain. i will go Katniss on their ass!
Actually, it might take a bit of maneuvering because I'm supposed to be on Croods2 next, and there may be some overlap in the schedules. I'd like to make it work though because Valka's close to me now, and I love doing her.
I'll do a Q&A thread after the movie comes out if you like.

duckizo
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

valkasboy
I love this part of the movie. But they keep chopping parts out to make these clips. It's so frustrating!! You lose the emotional intent when they remove some of the most important bits!
One of the shots I'm most proud of got snipped in half. Oh well, it's in the real thing so I guess everyone will have a better experience in the theater. -_-

You certainly don’t have to answer this or even respond, but I need to express my enthusiasm a bit: are you talking about when she
Spoiler: click to toggle

valkasboy
Terrible Terror

duckizo
02 Jun 2014, 05:33
valkasboy
I love this part of the movie. But they keep chopping parts out to make these clips. It's so frustrating!! You lose the emotional intent when they remove some of the most important bits!
One of the shots I'm most proud of got snipped in half. Oh well, it's in the real thing so I guess everyone will have a better experience in the theater. -_-

You certainly don’t have to answer this or even respond, but I need to express my enthusiasm a bit: are you talking about when she
Spoiler: click to toggle
Yes, and thanks.

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

very good i love the clip and the dragons and Hiccup & Valka are very nice.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Cool clip! I am so anxious to see this movie, its getting almost painful.
C4P741N 5W4N

Toothless123
Night Fury

"This is who we are, son." I loved that part. :D

CatsMeow
Gronckle

On 1080 HD it's so stunningly beautiful! The theater screen will be amazing, I can tell already! ^_^ Just the emotions running through my veins right now. This movie will be beautiful.
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."