Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dragons Geekery
Topic Started: 26 May 2014, 15:19 (3408 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

So, last night in a very nice restaurant, I fit in a huge full blown discussion with BF about Dragons. It's literally all I can think about. I fangirl everywhere, squealing like a little girl when she sees her favorite cartoon character. I find myself humming Forbidden Friendship constantly, and I doodle Toothless with knowing I am doodling him. How has it been for you with the movie so close you can almost touch it? Have you been feeling Dragonish?
^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury

Dang it, I really must stop posting stuff people have already posted about :-(
^_^

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Ever since seeing the first film I've been dragonified :D I posted a topic about being addicted to Dragons in the General section (I might have got the forum category wrong when it comes to where the topic should go).

I'm just so devastated I have to wait until July 2nd to see it in 3D :( I refuse to watch it online, it will spoil everything, but can I wait another month????
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

SilaNightFury

BerserkDragon
26 May 2014, 19:34
Ever since seeing the first film I've been dragonified :D I posted a topic about being addicted to Dragons in the General section (I might have got the forum category wrong when it comes to where the topic should go).

I'm just so devastated I have to wait until July 2nd to see it in 3D :( I refuse to watch it online, it will spoil everything, but can I wait another month????
Yeah, sorry bout that. And I can barely contain myself! Everything is dragons, dragons, and more DRAGONS! Facebook doesn't help either XD
^_^

alexhero
Member Avatar
The Novelist Bewilderbeast

Sometimes I doodle Toothless or Cloudjumper in my school journals. When I write my personal book sometimes I listen to HTTYD music and eventually I start adding things in there from How to train your dragon such as Hiccup, Astrid or Toothless. I even get crazy dreams related to the show and I always have these dreams on Thursdays since the website is updated and I always check Dragonpedia hoping for the Bewilderbeast or Oceanzaps. I think I realized the truth. I am an HTTYD geek because I even spit out random things about it to my friends. Is this right for a boy like me :-/ :unsure: :huh:
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*

alexhero
Member Avatar
The Novelist Bewilderbeast

That movie REALLY changes a person.
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*

BerserkDragon

alexhero
26 May 2014, 19:39
Sometimes I doodle Toothless or Cloudjumper in my school journals. When I write my personal book sometimes I listen to HTTYD music and eventually I start adding things in there from How to train your dragon such as Hiccup, Astrid or Toothless. I even get crazy dreams related to the show and I always have these dreams on Thursdays since the website is updated and I always check Dragonpedia hoping for the Bewilderbeast or Oceanzaps. I think I realized the truth. I am an HTTYD geek because I even spit out random things about it to my friends. Is this right for a boy like me :-/ :unsure: :huh:
Highfive! I'm in exactly the same situation as you :D
SilaNightFury

Yeah, sorry bout that.
No problem :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

SilaNightFury

Huh! I should make dragon cookies! Maybe that would help XD I'd have to wait for Ghetto though!
^_^

BerserkDragon

Aaaaaa don't tempt me :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I keep almost exploding from excitement
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns