Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What pairing do you like?
Topic Started: 03 Jun 2014, 15:57 (2336 Views)
MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

What Dragons pairing do you really like? Why do you like it? How did you get into it?

Also, what pairing do you consider to be your guilty pleasure? It has to be a pairing that you know is silly, but you can't help but smile when you think about it.

Which one has the weirdest name?
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Toothfly! Toothless and Stormfly are meant to be!

Did someone say... dragons?

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

X'D I like Hiccstrid, HiccupxOC and ToothlessxOC. I like them because I think they are enjoyable stories and seem the suitable pairing. My guilty pleaders are Toothfly as well, and Rufflegs.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

IcelandicEel
03 Jun 2014, 20:22

Does that even work biologically?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

IcelandicEel
03 Jun 2014, 20:22

XD I've never even heard of that one!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Hiccstrid. I got into it when the first kiss happened. It's a sweet pairing too.
As for guilty pleasures.... I don't have a HtTYD ship in that catagory xD Any guilty pleasure ships are anime related. ;)

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

AuroraBorealis
03 Jun 2014, 20:35
X'D I like Hiccstrid, HiccupxOC and ToothlessxOC. I like them because I think they are enjoyable stories and seem the suitable pairing. My guilty pleaders are Toothfly as well, and Rufflegs.
I like Ruffnut/Fishlegs too.:)

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
03 Jun 2014, 20:49
Hiccstrid. I got into it when the first kiss happened. It's a sweet pairing too.
As for guilty pleasures.... I don't have a HtTYD ship in that catagory xD Any guilty pleasure ships are anime related. ;)
Hiccup/Astrid is the only pairing I will support until my dying day! XD

Fynriel
Gronckle

Yeah, idk, HTTYD isn't really the kind of story where there's a huge cast of characters with lots of possible ship combinations and/or opposing ships like in Harry Potter or various animes. So unless people do cross-overs with other animated franchises, there's really only Hiccstrid for me! ^_^
Though perhaps HTTYD2 could spice things up with the various love triangles and whatnot surrounding Ruffnut. xD

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I don't mind pairings as long as they're reasonable, but I don't care that much about them either unless they actually serve a purpose in the story. That's why I like Hiccup and Astrid being together. There's enough character development there for us to see why they work as a couple, and it adds to the story overall.

There is one that I seem to be in the minority on though. Based on what limited character development there has been for them, I think Snotlout and Ruff are a good match for each other.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.