Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Thinking about School of Dragons
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2014, 16:23 (6534 Views)
MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I've recently looked at Facebook and it seems like The School of Dragons will be getting some sort of update. It looks like it'll be featuring stuff from Dragons 2, and I was thinking of joining.

How does it work to join it? Do you have to pay to be a member? Would it be worth it?
I would appreciate it if you guys help me out. Thanks!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

No, you don't have to pay to be a member, but there is some membership addition that costs money, and It'll be harder to do things without it, but I manage! I personally like SoD, and I love my sweet little dragon that lives there. A good thing about it is, you can free fly once your dragon is fully grown. There are some really annoying things in it, although. But I suggest making a free account, and see how you like it!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

It's a free online game, but in the same way mobile games do, it has extra content that you can pay for. I haven't been on it recently though because I got bored pretty quick. It's clearly aimed at roughly 7-12 year olds, with lots of very easy quests, some of which has educational science stuff in which I found super annoying. However there's no harm in giving it a try as it's generally free, you might enjoy it more than I did. To start, just click the sign up button on the website.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

You have to pay to be a member, and as much as I enjoyed the game in the past- it got boring when I ran out of quests and things to do (beg Hiccup and Stoick for more quests.. IF ONLY!)

That being said- I haven't been on since they did this update....so...

All you have to do is make an account to join- and that's free... I started out using the FB app though but lately I've found going through there the aspect of the game screen is just weird until you put it onto fullscreen...

Wow- we all wrote at the same time LOL :D
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

AuroraBorealis
07 Jun 2014, 20:32
No, you don't have to pay to be a member, but there is some membership addition that costs money, and It'll be harder to do things without it, but I manage! I personally like SoD, and I love my sweet little dragon that lives there. A good thing about it is, you can free fly once your dragon is fully grown. There are some really annoying things in it, although. But I suggest making a free account, and see how you like it!
Ok, thank you! It always looked like a fun game to play. Are there any video tutorials you recommend to watch while playing it? Sometimes my bro and I have to look at tutorials to figure out how to do something.(We had to do that with the first Dragons Wii game)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

thescienceofmagic
07 Jun 2014, 20:33
It's a free online game, but in the same way mobile games do, it has extra content that you can pay for. I haven't been on it recently though because I got bored pretty quick. It's clearly aimed at roughly 7-12 year olds, with lots of very easy quests, some of which has educational science stuff in which I found super annoying. However there's no harm in giving it a try as it's generally free, you might enjoy it more than I did. To start, just click the sign up button on the website.
Ok, thanks! It'll probably work out because I don't play as many online games as I use to.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Rocky Rose
07 Jun 2014, 20:33
You have to pay to be a member, and as much as I enjoyed the game in the past- it got boring when I ran out of quests and things to do (beg Hiccup and Stoick for more quests.. IF ONLY!)

That being said- I haven't been on since they did this update....so...

All you have to do is make an account to join- and that's free... I started out using the FB app though but lately I've found going through there the aspect of the game screen is just weird until you put it onto fullscreen...

Wow- we all wrote at the same time LOL :D
Ok, thank you!

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

MissunyNightFury
07 Jun 2014, 20:35
AuroraBorealis
Ok, thank you! It always looked like a fun game to play. Are there any video tutorials you recommend to watch while playing it? Sometimes my bro and I have to look at tutorials to figure out how to do something.(We had to do that with the first Dragons Wii game)
No, I think you'll be fine, it gives you a whole tutorial. Also, you should join our Berk's Grapevine group when you get on!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

AuroraBorealis
07 Jun 2014, 20:38
MissunyNightFury
07 Jun 2014, 20:35
AuroraBorealis
No, I think you'll be fine, it gives you a whole tutorial. Also, you should join our Berk's Grapevine group when you get on!
Ok! Really? How will I find you guys?

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I dislike this game because of the loading time and especially the fishing. Like what the actual f***?! Fishing should not be THAT hard!