Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The experience...
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2014, 17:34 (1273 Views)
Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

I am leaving(and coming back after the 2nd of July...) not because i don't love httyd, i am leaving because I want to preserve the experience( i know, sounds weird) + i have my exams next week so i won't have the time, anyone have any suggestions on how to wait(i am talking anout all non-Americans...)

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

You could study :L haha not really ! I'm in the same boat, but I'm trying to get more and more hyped about HTTYD2 so that on the day I'm bursting at the seems :) but I'm just doing my best to avoid spoilers :p you're method will work just as fyn I'm sure but I couldn't give up the Grapevine cold turkey myself. I don't have the will power :P
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Pyr0mancer
07 Jun 2014, 21:34
I am leaving(and coming back after the 2nd of July...) not because i don't love httyd, i am leaving because I want to preserve the experience( i know, sounds weird) + i have my exams next week so i won't have the time, anyone have any suggestions on how to wait(i am talking anout all non-Americans...)
OMG. Pyromacer... Are you in australia? I have exams next week too! But I'm gonna watch dragons 2 at a screening today so my weekend is more than just revision...
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!