Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Stoick
Topic Started: 29 Jun 2014, 18:41 (6561 Views)
Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

I don't know if anyone caught something that Stick said during his hand-to-hand fight with Drago. Drago says "I wathced you burn" and Stick responds: "It takes more than a little fire to kill me." And we all know now what kills him...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 22:41
I don't know if anyone caught something that Stick said during his hand-to-hand fight with Drago. Drago says "I wathced you burn" and Stick responds: "It takes more than a little fire to kill me." And we all know now what kills him...
Why would you say that. I think we're all aware of that irony. Also, it was quite a huge fire and such close range, I think that would seriously hurt and/or kill someone even of Stoick's build.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

MC_Oceans
29 Jun 2014, 22:49
Quincy Dan
29 Jun 2014, 22:41
Why would you say that. I think we're all aware of that irony. Also, it was quite a huge fire and such close range, I think that would seriously hurt and/or kill someone even of Stoick's build.
No need to get defensive/offensive, I was only pointing out what he said. I didn't catch it until I watched it for the second time and was reminded of it today when I saw it for a third time.