Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Stoick
Topic Started: 16 Jun 2014, 01:16 (6729 Views)
Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I need to see the movie again... and again.. and again... because I agree with that theory to some extent....
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Toothless
16 Jun 2014, 03:06
In the third movie hiccup sees a familiar ship crash into berks shores. Then stoick jumps out and says, " it takes a bit more than some wee fire to kill me."
I couldn't freaking stop laughing about this!

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Something I noticed, it looked to me that drago's cape looked like the skin of a night fury. Is it just me or what do you think?
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

draco
16 Jun 2014, 09:46
Something I noticed, it looked to me that drago's cape looked like the skin of a night fury. Is it just me or what do you think?
Now that I think about it....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

I knew Stoick was gonna die, but the part of me that cried "NUU!!!" Came up with a last minute hope before Toothless was chased off. Don't kill me for this theory, but ya..

When Toothless approached Stoick I almost expected him to lick his hand, and try to heal him. (from the series Hiccup mentions to Snotlout when his tongue is swelled that night fury saliva has healing abilities.) Everyone thought this was a joke he told him, but what if it were true.. What if.. had Toothless been able to go and bite or get his saliva into Stoicks veins or what not.. Stoick could have lived?

My other theory is that somehow in the next film Stoick is evidently somehow alive.. or Hiccup has constant flashbacks and nightmares of it, like post traumatic stress disorder or something. I also saw something on tumblr about a RP or something where there is a thing called a Valkayrie.. I'm guessing someone who can talk to the dead? If any of these theories came true, what would be your reactions?

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

ViridianVenus
16 Jun 2014, 05:11
Am i the only one who thinks that Toothless doesn't know he killed Stoick? Might not even know that he's dead at all?

When Toothless snaps out of his daze his body language was open, friendly, and entirely unconcerned. He didn't look guilty or even upset. Even as he was sniffing at and nudging Stoick's hand he still had a friendly expression. When Hiccup started yelling at him THAT'S when he started looking upset and confused, maybe even frightened, i need to see that scene again. Then right after he was sucked back under Alpha control so he missed the funeral entirely. My theory is that he has no memory once-so-ever of anything that happened while under alpha control. All he knew was that Hiccup suddenly turned on him for no reason.
I've actually been wondering this too. I remember Toothless looking so heart broken and scared and confused when Hiccup yelled at him. And maybe that's when he did realize what he had done, because the way he ran off and tried to leave made me think he didn't know until Hiccup yelled at him about it.

What still hurts me the most is that Hiccup was devastated. His father was just killed under the influence of a bad man. Valka made Hiccup realize that bad men make good dragons do bad things. I feel like in that moment the one who Hiccup wanted to have at his side most was Toothless, because he realized Toothless didn't know what he was doing, he wanted to tell him he realized that and he wanted his best friend right there with him in his moment of despair, but then the very man who killed his father kidnapped his best friend. The way Hiccup yelled Toothless' name, he sounded in so much pain. He sounded so hurt. So alone. He looked like even though he had his mother and Gobber and Astrid and his friends, he felt so alone with out his dad and Toothless. The look on his face when he saw Drago kidnapping Toothless said it all.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Is it bothering anybody else that some people seem to think that it's impossible for them to put death in a kids movie? I mean like someone on youtube refusese to believe that Stoick is dead even though he is clearly shown dead in the movie. They have it stuck in their heads because they read on "Wikipedia" and an "un official article" that Butler is coming back for the third movie. LIke hello it's called flash back sceens!!!
let it go people. We have to accept that Stoick sadly has died saving his one and only son.

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Eret
....Son of Eret

They burned his body.... how could he possibly not be dead

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Eret
18 Jun 2014, 02:30
They burned his body.... how could he possibly not be dead
Exactly! THANK YOU!!

I told them that and they're all like "Well you have your 'theory' and i have mine."
like kid, this is not a theory. it's a fact. I'm sorry but it is.

And didn't they even show his body on the ship seconds before the fire hit it? how much more proof is needed before people believe he's not coming back.

I mean I get if the article is true (though I doubt it) but that could mean a flash back sceen.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

I suppose these people also believe that Bambi's mother just abandoned him for no reason, and both Littlefoot's mother and Mufasa not only abandoned their children, but have the magical ability to turn into clouds at will.

And let's not even get started on Nemo's mother kidnapping all the other eggs.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.