Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Image (spoilers)
Topic Started: 10 Jun 2014, 13:32 (2183 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon_Rider
Dragon Egg

Spoiler: click to toggle
I love dragons, and food... ^_^

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Who is the person on the very end? This looks extremely cool and I like the emphasis on Astrid and Valka.
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Dragon_Rider
10 Jun 2014, 18:22

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

stormflys
10 Jun 2014, 18:24
Who is the person on the very end? This looks extremely cool and I like the emphasis on Astrid and Valka.
It's Fishlegs ^^

This is the first time we've ever seen anyone wield a bow-and-arrow before :D but I agree with your spoiler and that kind of changes the mood... I still refuse to believe it.

EDIT: Now that's I've looked at the image closely I've noticed that there is one big mistake: that's not the correct position to shoot an arrow if you're right-handed XD if they shoot the arrow like that (in diagonal) then the feather bit at the end will brush against their hands and can throw the arrow off-course or even stop it completely :$ I'm a nerd about stuff like this x_x
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

BerserkDragon
10 Jun 2014, 18:46
stormflys
It's Fishlegs ^^

This is the first time we've ever seen anyone wield a bow-and-arrow before :D but I agree with your spoiler and that kind of changes the mood... I still refuse to believe it.

EDIT: Now that's I've looked at the image closely I've noticed that there is one big mistake: that's not the correct position to shoot an arrow if you're right-handed XD if they shoot the arrow like that (in diagonal) then the feather bit at the end will brush against their hands and can throw the arrow off-course or even stop it completely :$ I'm a nerd about stuff like this x_x
They aren't shooting the arrow correctly at all. You SHOULD have you finger on the shaft of the arrow to hold it better and Valka defiantly doesn't have the arrow where it's supposed to be...

Also some of their bows are way to big for them.

stormflys
Terrible Terror

BerserkDragon
stormflys
It's Fishlegs ^^

Haha, I totally get you! Ah well, nothing is perfect and most of the audiences won't notice it due to the flawless animation. :P
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

TheEleventhViking
Terrible Terror

stormflys
10 Jun 2014, 18:53
BerserkDragon
stormflys
It's Fishlegs ^^

Haha, I totally get you! Ah well, nothing is perfect and most of the audiences won't notice it due to the flawless animation. :P
Well have you ever seen some of the people from Berk use a bow and arrow? They mostly use axes and swords, they may not be used to use such equipment. :)
(Even though you would think that would be a more efficient way to take down dragons)

Btw after a little reaserch I find no mistakes surrounding their arvhery skills eighter

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

HideousZippleback
10 Jun 2014, 18:52
BerserkDragon
stormflys
It's Fishlegs ^^

They aren't shooting the arrow correctly at all. You SHOULD have you finger on the shaft of the arrow to hold it better and Valka defiantly doesn't have the arrow where it's supposed to be...

Also some of their bows are way to big for them.
They're a bunch of spases.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

I thought this was a weird position...

I was right.
"Pain... love it."