Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Who is Excited
Topic Started: 08 Jun 2014, 14:06 (5507 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Unfortunately I have something to do on the 13th T_T so I have to wait.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I am going to see Dragons 2 for my brother's 8th birthday. I am even taking my little Meatlug with me. :wub: :O
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Going to the late showing on Friday. So excited. Not going to be able to concentrate at my job that day.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

When I go Thursday it will be the first time I actually see the first movie in theaters. Going to be awesome.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I get to see it Thursday my mom and I found a theater that's playing an early special screening :)
but yeah I'm excited!
3 days!!!!!
my friends that are coming and I are bringing our Toothlesses :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm finally seeing it tomorrow night! I was planning on seeing it on a megascreen on thursday too but then I found out about the double feature and I may or may not do that instead if I get off work in time. Then I found out they're releasing it in IMAX domestically so I'll probably go see that over the weekend some time as well if I can find a showing :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

Night fury fire
08 Jun 2014, 16:18
I'll still be celebrating on Friday but I'm going to see it on the 15th. I hope we have a record number of users on
Me too! :D

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

Okay guys, the big day is almost here. Who here is going to watch the 1st movie on Thursday night?

MigMigg
Dragon Egg

Berserk Shieldmaiden
12 Jun 2014, 04:11
Okay guys, the big day is almost here. Who here is going to watch the 1st movie on Thursday night?
I'm not sure what I will do! I can see both in 3D Thursday night, and just the second in 2D and Dolby Atmos a week later. Hmmm... What should my first viewing be like? 3D sound or 3D visuals... ^o)

micromys
Cathartes Aura

I'm going right at 8:00. ^_^ My seats are reserved, I've got my temporary tattoos to wear and give to all the people in my viewing party, I've got the plush Toothless my friend made for me, I'm got my HTTYD shirt and my Toothless-in-a-Pokeball sweatshirt, and I've painted my nails in Astrid's racing colors.

I THINK I'M READY