Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Barf and Belch
Topic Started: 12 Jun 2014, 19:24 (1276 Views)
DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Has anyone else noticed that Barf and Belch have gotten brighter and more colorful in the second movie? They also seem a little smaller to me

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Yep, all of them seem to have become lighter.(Except Toothy)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I'm guessing it's the new animation they are using (Torch and Premo).

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Yes, they changed the colors of the texture. The red spines and patterns became orange and the skin is now a bit darker. But it's not because of the new software, they are for animation and lighting.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I did notice that Hookfang had gotten a lot more vibrant too... I thought maybe it was like a you g bird getting adult plumage, lol
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow