Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Who is Excited
Topic Started: 08 Jun 2014, 11:52 (5490 Views)
CatsMeow
Gronckle

*Please don't put movie spoilers in the comments. I've avoided most clips and stuff...so yea...

I know most of y'all have seen How to Train Your Dragon 2 in an early screening, but who is going this Friday June 13th, 2014? :P

Because I am and I'm so excited for this movie! ^__^

This site has gotten quiet, well on the home-page topics, but yep. Probably because half of you have seen it, I'm assuming?
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I'll still be celebrating on Friday but I'm going to see it on the 15th. I hope we have a record number of users on
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Fawnduu
Gronckle

Seeing it june 12th at 8pm! Im rushing to the theatre right after work with my bf im beyond rxcited been waiting so long for this!!!!
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I'm definitely celebrating on June 13th even though I'm watching it on July 2nd :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I'm excited, but chances are I'll have to wait another week before I can see it because of vacation.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I'm going to be celebrating it Thursday with Max and a few others. It will be awesome watching it a day before it comes out officially.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I'm going to see it on the 12th at 8pm, but I'm exited it's my first early screening! I might have decided to see it Friday, but I'm leaving California then, so I'll be mostly in the middle of nowhere. Yay! :P
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I got my mom to take me on the 13th one of the early afternoon showings... this area still has school going on for the younger crowd and high schoolers so I figure the theater might be.. emptier..

I'm also seeing it on Friday just to keep my sanity... I've listened to Parts of the score but I've purposely skipped the whole middle of the movie just because I want to keep some of it fresh for when I see it...
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Rocky Rose
08 Jun 2014, 17:16
I got my mom to take me on the 13th one of the early afternoon showings... this area still has school going on for the younger crowd and high schoolers so I figure the theater might be.. emptier..

I'm also seeing it on Friday just to keep my sanity... I've listened to Parts of the score but I've purposely skipped the whole middle of the movie just because I want to keep some of it fresh for when I see it...

Sweet! Hope you have fun. Yes, I hope the theater is a little bit empty because of all th early screening we've been having. It would be nice. But just in case, if anyone is going on the premier date wherever you live make sure you arrive an hour early to get good seats and fresh popcorn.
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

ggamer77
Hatchling

I'm also seeing it on Friday. \o/
Can't wait any longer. D:
irc://irc.caffie.net/HTTYD
My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ggamer77