Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Slavemark?
Topic Started: 16 Jun 2014, 19:38 (3276 Views)
underwater-smiles
wanna-be dragon trainer

quincydan
16 Jun 2014, 20:08
HideousZippleback
15 Jun 2014, 06:19
quincydan
15 Jun 2014, 06:06
Toothless? But Astrid would certainly be enough to send Hiccup over the edge, but honestly I think Valka would be the best bet. She's been fighting Drago for years.
Imagine if it was all of Berk who received the Slavemark?
I that would almost over complicate things.
I definitely think that giving everyone a slave mark would over complicate things, like quincydan said. If the directors did put a slave mark in the film, it would probably be put on someone important. It's a bit unnecessary to put it on all of Berk.
everything is better with flower crowns!

check out my tumblr here: underwater-smiles.tumblr.com
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

In the books Hiccup has a slavemark

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

underwater-smiles
16 Jun 2014, 23:38
quincydan
HideousZippleback
15 Jun 2014, 06:19
Imagine if it was all of Berk who received the Slavemark?
I definitely think that giving everyone a slave mark would over complicate things, like quincydan said. If the directors did put a slave mark in the film, it would probably be put on someone important. It's a bit unnecessary to put it on all of Berk.
It'd be more interesting if Hiccup had the slavemark...
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

underwater-smiles
wanna-be dragon trainer

Hope_and_Heir
17 Jun 2014, 07:51
underwater-smiles
quincydan
definitely. if the directors were bold enough to do something like put a slave mark on somebody, it would definitely be on someone of importance. they wouldn't put it on random people.
everything is better with flower crowns!

check out my tumblr here: underwater-smiles.tumblr.com

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

underwater-smiles
17 Jun 2014, 18:26
Hope_and_Heir
underwater-smiles
definitely. if the directors were bold enough to do something like put a slave mark on somebody, it would definitely be on someone of importance. they wouldn't put it on random people.
(I love how this quote just keeps getting bigger and bigger)

It'd be really interesting to see if the did it to Hiccup and Snotlout found out too. Though I'd like to see what would happen if it somehow got on Astird. like right before she and Hiccup were to be married too.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
18 Jun 2014, 02:43
underwater-smiles
Hope_and_Heir

It'd be really interesting to see if the did it to Hiccup and Snotlout found out too. Though I'd like to see what would happen if it somehow got on Astird. like right before she and Hiccup were to be married too.
If Snotlout found out like in the books, I don't think he'd just show everyone as book Snotty did. I think he'd actually keep it a secret… unless accidentally pressured.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hope_and_Heir
19 Jun 2014, 19:44
ToothlessNightFury
underwater-smiles

If Snotlout found out like in the books, I don't think he'd just show everyone as book Snotty did. I think he'd actually keep it a secret… unless accidentally pressured. [/quote]
I was kind of thinking that too tbh. Snotlout is a lot nicer in the movie and shows. And he wont admit it but Hiccup still is his friend. And I love how they make him like that. He'll kick anyone's butt if they pick on Hiccup or do anything to hurt or kidnap him in any way if they're not part of their circle if friends :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

ToothlessNightFury
20 Jun 2014, 04:19
Hope_and_Heir
19 Jun 2014, 19:44
ToothlessNightFury

If Snotlout found out like in the books, I don't think he'd just show everyone as book Snotty did. I think he'd actually keep it a secret… unless accidentally pressured. [/quote]
I was kind of thinking that too tbh. Snotlout is a lot nicer in the movie and shows. And he wont admit it but Hiccup still is his friend. And I love how they make him like that. He'll kick anyone's butt if they pick on Hiccup or do anything to hurt or kidnap him in any way if they're not part of their circle if friends :)
[/quote]

I'm SO thankful they didn't make him like his book counterpart. That version of him pisses me off. But I definitely think he would keep it secret for Hiccup because he does care about him and no matter what he says he wouldn't want anything to happen to Hiccup (as seen in Defiant One). It would be interesting if they gave Hiccup the Slavemark and had only Snotlout figure it out...

I mean that' an important part of the books really...