Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
3D or 2D?
Topic Started: 24 Jun 2014, 04:19 (3477 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I've seen it in 2d and 3d.
But i like the 3d better,almost makes you feel your there.
The part i liked more in 3d was the close up of stormfly, made her look real.
i'd really like to see it in imax 3d.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Rocky Rose
24 Jun 2014, 08:09
Jendora
24 Jun 2014, 06:34
I only saw it in 3-D, but it was freaking awesome. As long as it's in theaters, I will see it in 3-D. When I get it on DVD, then I'll watch it in 2-D.
I wish I could do that.. I saw it in 2-D once and I feel like I'm missing something even though I've seen 3-D four times...

the local theater that's showing it stopped the 3-D afternoon showing on me :/ and I'm not about to pay like.. 18dollars a time just for 3-D... :/ unless I go alone to the mall's multiplex.. which might not happen to soon because I have a pretty busy week anyways... and I just rambled... ok.. back on topic...
The 3-D showings in my area all end on Thursday because of Transformers opening on Friday. ^o) I'm having a mental battle about whether to go see one last 3-D showing on Thursday before it leaves theaters. I probably won't, though because I have things I have to do on that day. Then, I'll just wait for the DVD because I'm not going to pay to see it in 2-D in theaters.
Coming Soon!!

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Jendora
24 Jun 2014, 23:28
Rocky Rose
24 Jun 2014, 08:09
Jendora
24 Jun 2014, 06:34
I only saw it in 3-D, but it was freaking awesome. As long as it's in theaters, I will see it in 3-D. When I get it on DVD, then I'll watch it in 2-D.
I wish I could do that.. I saw it in 2-D once and I feel like I'm missing something even though I've seen 3-D four times...

the local theater that's showing it stopped the 3-D afternoon showing on me :/ and I'm not about to pay like.. 18dollars a time just for 3-D... :/ unless I go alone to the mall's multiplex.. which might not happen to soon because I have a pretty busy week anyways... and I just rambled... ok.. back on topic...
The 3-D showings in my area all end on Thursday because of Transformers opening on Friday. ^o) I'm having a mental battle about whether to go see one last 3-D showing on Thursday before it leaves theaters. I probably won't, though because I have things I have to do on that day. Then, I'll just wait for the DVD because I'm not going to pay to see it in 2-D in theaters.
Same. My mom's taking me to see the last 3D showing tomorrow night... poor me and my pickyness wishes I could see HTTYD2 in 3D every time I watch it... I m not gonna pay to see it in 2D either anymore.. it's just.. missing something for me....
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

Lady DragonKeeper
Hatchling

It was my first 3D film experience. Our family rarely goes to the movies because it's cheaper to just buy the bluRay vs. paying for tickets for all of us, but I spurged for httyd2, since I wouldn't be able to see it in 3D at home. I saw the real3D version and I thought it was amazing! It didn't look gimmicky at all, all the effects were natural and logical. I just didn't care for the glasses they provided ... Sometimes having to adjust them threw me out of the experience, but other than that ... I'll have to try IMAX later. The only IMAX theater in our area didn't put out a Thursday premiere showing ntil last minute, so my friends and I had already bought tickets elsewhere. :)

My brother is going with a bunch of friends to see transformers in a couple weeks, so if httyd2 is still playing, I might go and see it in 2D because I have a student discount ticket. :)

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I just saw it in real 3d imax yesterday. All I could saw was wow!
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

With Intels InTru3D, the best 3D software for animated movies on the planet, and the number one stereoscopic supervisor of Hollywood (Phil 'Captain 3D' McNally) in its team, I can say with a probability bordering on certainty, that the movie is made for 3D and absolutely worth the surcharge.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..