Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What will Change When Toothless is Alpha and Hiccup is Chief?
Topic Started: 13 Jun 2014, 16:15 (3050 Views)
AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

What will change when Toothless is alpha of all Dragons? Do you think he will have lots of new responsibilities and not as much time with Hiccup? And what about Hiccup?
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

I don't think so, but that's just my opinion. I think he'll still be able to goof off with Hiccup, he just may get a little more respect from the other dragons than he used to.
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Honestly, I think Hiccup's the one who's gonna have more responsibilities than he knows what to do with. Toothless will as well, but Hiccup will get hit harder. They might not have as much goofing off time as before, but I still think they'll be together most of the time, even while they're performing their respective duties.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Seeing as this brings up Hiccup's responsibilities as well, I'll change the topic to both.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Whitefang
13 Jun 2014, 20:19
I don't think so, but that's just my opinion. I think he'll still be able to goof off with Hiccup, he just may get a little more respect from the other dragons than he used to.
I second this. Same goes for Hiccup being chief.

Especially since they're seen at the end Dragon Racing with the others.

While they will get way more responsibilities I can see them stll havining time for fun as well.

I have to admit. I love when Toothless challanges Drago's Bewilderbeast.

The way he reacted when it blew the ice at Hiccup and Toothless came to his rescue to cover him, was amaing.

Toothless: Oh NO! You. Just. Crossed. The LINE!
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

ToothlessNightFury
13 Jun 2014, 20:32
Whitefang

The way he reacted when it blew the ice at Hiccup and Toothless came to his rescue to cover him, was amaing.

I loved that! I was starting to doubt the Night Fury's power, but I guess Toothless is just gentle at heart!

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

ToothlessNightFury
Whitefang
I second this. Same goes for Hiccup being chief.

Especially since they're seen at the end Dragon Racing with the others.

While they will get way more responsibilities I can see them stll havining time for fun as well.

Haha, I agree with you about Hiccup. It does show him helping out with the repairs and such, but then it cuts back to him on Toothless just being themselves and having fun with the other Riders.
and that's why I love those idiots
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

He might have more chief-like responsibility (just like Hiccup) but I'm guessing both will get away with doing non-chief stuff.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AuroraBorealis
13 Jun 2014, 20:34
ToothlessNightFury
Whitefang

I loved that! I was starting to doubt the Night Fury's power, but I guess Toothless is just gentle at heart!
I didn't really doubt it that much. I was hoping actually Toothless would eventually challange him. And I'm glad he did. A dragon as powerful as a night fury deserves to be an alpha dragon. :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

ToothlessNightFury
13 Jun 2014, 20:36
AuroraBorealis
13 Jun 2014, 20:34
ToothlessNightFury

I didn't really doubt it that much. I was hoping actually Toothless would eventually challange him. And I'm glad he did. A dragon as powerful as a night fury deserves to be an alpha dragon. :)
I was surprised. In DoB Toothless, to me, does not seem as powerful as he should. :)