Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Scene that made you cry?
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 10:16 (3966 Views)
iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

I was BAWLING when Stoick died, and during his funeral! I tried to be as quiet as I could with my tears...I don't think I'll ever get through Stoick's death...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Part of the funeral was ruined for me because this small girl behind me was playing with my hair... -_-
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

When Stoick saw Valka again and at Hiccup's speech during Stoick's funeral. I also teared up when Valka told Hiccup about how he was born prematurely but Stoick always knew he would make it <3 ahhh the feels. I actually cried more the second time I watched it.
C4P741N 5W4N

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I cried for like the whole second half of the movie :-/
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

iluvhttyd
15 Jun 2014, 14:16
I was BAWLING when Stoick died, and during his funeral! I tried to be as quiet as I could with my tears...I don't think I'll ever get through Stoick's death...
Yeah. That ended up ruining the IMAX for me because my glasses got all smudged. I don't normally cry during movies. Even in sad ones I try to hold back tears. But by the time the movie was over, I was red in the face from crying. I had a serious case of "the feels". I mean for gods sake the damn credits made me cry
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

Night fury fire
15 Jun 2014, 20:36
iluvhttyd
Yeah. That ended up ruining the IMAX for me because my glasses got all smudged. I don't normally cry during movies. Even in sad ones I try to hold back tears. But by the time the movie was over, I was red in the face from crying. I had a serious case of "the feels". I mean for gods sake the damn credits made me cry
Now I get why they released it on 'Fathers day'
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hope_and_Heir
15 Jun 2014, 06:45
When Hiccup yelled at Toothless, Gobber's speech, and Valka recalling that she didn't think Hiccup was going to make it as a baby, but Stoick saying that he'd grow to be stronger than everyone else.

Also, for some reason, I teared up as I saw just how slowly Hiccup drew back the bow.
It makes me think, since Hiccup was premature as a baby Valk worried that he wouldn't make it (mothers know things right?) because of this. Which is understandable especially since they didn't have anywhere near the stuff we have today to help babies like that.

and Stoick was reasuring her that he'd be stronger than the others to help her feel better too. (since dad's know things too :) ) and it explains so much. Why Stoick was always trying to keep him safe, because even if for all that time he believed Valka had died, he wanted to prove to her just how strong their son would be, to make her proud.

It also explains why Hiccup was always so small compared to most vikings.
Hope_and_Heir
15 Jun 2014, 07:16
HideousZippleback
15 Jun 2014, 06:58
Hope_and_Heir
15 Jun 2014, 06:45
When Hiccup yelled at Toothless, Gobber's speech, and Valka recalling that she didn't think Hiccup was going to make it as a baby, but Stoick saying that he'd grow to be stronger than everyone else.

Also, for some reason, I teared up as I saw just how slowly Hiccup drew back the bow.
I felt bad for Toothles when Hiccup yelled at him.. It reminded me of another movie I don't know where though...
I felt both sides. Half of me was mentally yelling at Hiccup for daring to yell at Toothless since it technically wasn't his fault. But at the same time I felt really upset for Hiccup and understood his accidental anger.
I understand both sides too. And I was thinking about it last night, I mean think about it. Poor Hiccup. First the good Bewilderbeast, then his dad, then his best friend gets kidnapped. When he saw Toothless in danger all his anger towards him clearly went away. And I know it probably did when Valka reminded him that Drago made Toothless do it, but you can really see it when Hiccup calls to Toothless seeing him in danger. The devistation in his voice when he yells "Toothless!" broke my heart even more than Toothless getting yelled at. Hiccup looked like he felt so alone here.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Astrid
Gronckle

Scene that made me cry.... none I guess I'm officially too cold hearted

But there were 3-4 scenes that I was "awwwww *insert character name* (in a sad tone)"

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

CityCreek
15 Jun 2014, 20:42
Night fury fire
15 Jun 2014, 20:36
iluvhttyd
Now I get why they released it on 'Fathers day'
The Father's Day release was accident. They forget about that entirely when they scheduled it for that day. Which is ironically hilarious really.

Oneill5491
Terrible Terror

Hope_and_Heir
15 Jun 2014, 16:38
Part of the funeral was ruined for me because this small girl behind me was playing with my hair... -_-
Was she trying to braid it? :P