Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How To Train Your Dragon 2 DVD release
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 08:20 (7164 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

mr.k.c.w.
14 Jun 2014, 12:17
Why is that everyone here thinks that I'm talking about McDonald's? I was just using AN ANALOGY!
Sorry, clearly we get easily sidetracked :P

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

mr.k.c.w.
Why is that everyone here thinks that I'm talking about McDonald's? I was just using AN ANALOGY!
No one here thinks you're talking about McDonalds. It's just that when you mentioned it, someone asked if it would be coming to McDonalds (i.e. Themed Happy Meals).
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Don't worry, no doubt that Zerox will be here soon to tell us to get back on to topic :P

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

AndyMay
14 Jun 2014, 12:21
mr.k.c.w.
No one here thinks you're talking about McDonalds. It's just that when you mentioned it, someone asked if it would be coming to McDonalds (i.e. Themed Happy Meals).
Oh. Well then. That's very dumb of me to say that.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I heard somewhere November 11th so most likely around that time...

Seems a long time to wait really...

HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

Everyone here seems to say October or November but that will take forever
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

HumanToothless
14 Jun 2014, 19:16
Everyone here seems to say October or November but that will take forever
All that I can think about related to this is that HTTYD1 the distributor was Paramount for it's first DVD release and 20th Century Fox for the re release last year and the RoB and DoB series.... going by how the DoB DVD releases were handled...I'm gonna have to go with the fact that we'll be waiting a few months after HTTYD2 leaves theaters....which is gonna seem forever because I'm addicted to the sequel...ish..
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Asvald Veleif
14 Jun 2014, 03:33
Hopefully soon,

I'll be buying it for sure B-)
It won't be soon as it just came to theaters and some places don't get it in theaters untill August. if it came out before then averyone form those countries would just order it online.

it probably wont be untill September or October or November.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

mr.k.c.w.
14 Jun 2014, 12:13
Toothless123
14 Jun 2014, 12:09
Toothless123
14 Jun 2014, 12:07
Yay! When? Because I'm having a McDonald's tonight, and I'm going to have a Happy Meal, so I can get the toy, if Dragons 2 is coming to McDonald's today. It's probably not, though... :ermm:
Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. I thought you were saying that it was coming to MacDonald's; I didn't realise that you were asking if it is. :P
No, I'm not talking about McDonald's. Why would you think of that?

I was talking about if they ever release HTTYD 2 on VCDs, the price of it will be as cheap as a meal from McDonald's.
because HTTYD 2 toys are in MacD's happy meals.
Sucks for me because I don't eat there.
I don't like it anymore and the food make me sick. -sigh- i need a friend who likes MacD happy meals but not httyd 2, so i can have their toy...
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

ToothlessNightFury
15 Jun 2014, 00:52
mr.k.c.w.
14 Jun 2014, 12:13
Toothless123
14 Jun 2014, 12:09
Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. I thought you were saying that it was coming to MacDonald's; I didn't realise that you were asking if it is. :P
I'm not particularly fond of McD's either, but I'd buy it for the toy because I'm that person
No, I'm not talking about McDonald's. Why would you think of that?

I was talking about if they ever release HTTYD 2 on VCDs, the price of it will be as cheap as a meal from McDonald's.
because HTTYD 2 toys are in MacD's happy meals.
Sucks for me because I don't eat there.
I don't like it anymore and the food make me sick. -sigh- i need a friend who likes MacD happy meals but not httyd 2, so i can have their toy...