Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How To Train Your Dragon 2 DVD release
Topic Started: 13 Jun 2014, 23:25 (6836 Views)
HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

Does anyone know when the dvd of httyd 2 will be released?
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Hopefully soon,

I'll be buying it for sure B-)

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Usually 3-5 months, depending on the popularity. I hope it's soon, I'm hoping for September or October!
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Hopefully it doesn't take as long to reach DVD/Blu-Ray as it did for the first one...it was released in cinemas in late March and it didn't come out on DVD until mid-October. Felt like FOREVER haha.

(At least that was the case for the United States. Not quite sure how things played out in other countries)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Depending after the August release most likely December or November.

CatsMeow
Gronckle

I heard that it would most likely come to DVD November 11, 2014. xP
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Ooooooooh if it released in October it would be the best birthday present ever! X3X3
^_^

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

Hopefully soon. I really would like to treasure it forever in my arms.

Aside from that, if they released a VCD version of HTTYD2, I think I won't know how to react to that. Because A. I would be able to get HTTYD2 for a price so cheap, you can by a McDonloads meal at that price. B. I would have to sit through the worst version officially released every time I watch it, with the worst audio and resolution quality. Or C. Why would anyone release a film on VCDs these days?!
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I guess on iTunes or as video on demand it will release in october, the US release of the Blu-Ray/DVD in november, but mostly movie will be released in some eastern countries like russia much earlier.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

mr.k.c.w.
14 Jun 2014, 05:58
Hopefully soon. I really would like to treasure it forever in my arms
Me too XD. Guys I know this has nothing to do with DVDs but is HTTYD 2 gonna be in mac Donald's
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2