Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
How To Train Your Dragon 2: The Video Game
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 01:26 (3119 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

So far I like it. I don't love it yet but whatever. I enjoy getting to fly around Berk freely though.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

From trailers, it looked horrible. I don't see anyone would want to play that game. The graphics aren't that attractive and it looks like the developers haven't realized the full potential of those systems, especially with the Wii U. That system can do at lot more than to play games that looks like is from last-gen.

If I had a console, just from the trailers alone, I wouldn't even consider buying this game.

(If the flying controls were good, I might give it a shot...if my parents let me have a Wii U.)
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

Toothless123
Night Fury

I'm definitely buying the Wii and the 3DS version. I've preordered the Wii version already! :D

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I've also orrdered the WII version. The trailer didn't really impress me either. But I found a couple more videos on YouTube that looked quite good. The flying freely thing is something I'd like to do. Intact it's my favourite things to do on SoD for some reason XD
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Toothless123
Night Fury

Night fury fire
14 Jun 2014, 09:21
I've also orrdered the WII version. The trailer didn't really impress me either. But I found a couple more videos on YouTube that looked quite good. The flying freely thing is something I'd like to do. Intact it's my favourite things to do on SoD for some reason XD
Me too! When I saw the 'Toothless Free Roam' gameplay that Little Orbit made, I knew I was definitely buying it, because I was disappointed that there was no free-roam mode in the first game. :D

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

I'm not too eager to get this game, actually. From what I've seen in reviews and play-throughs, it at least looks better from the last in the form of flying, however is very repetitive and not a great lot to do generally. The missions are basically flying through hoops, catching sheep and shooting at stuff over and over again, and are not actually that different from the ones in School of Dragons. The free flying looks good, yes, but I can see that becoming boring very quickly.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HideousZippleback

[/color]

I'm returing mine actually. It;s flight controls are meh, there is literally no storyline and the graphics are blargh. At least I will get all my money back...

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 15:16
I'm returing mine actually. It;s flight controls are meh, there is literally no storyline and the graphics are blargh. At least I will get all my money back...
Argh that sucky then?
Also I thought you couldn't take games back after playing them?

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

HideousZippleback
Awh that's a shame.
I knew it'd be bad but I also would've thought that a fan would keep it for collector's value at least.

Meh. I've been wrong a heap ton before!
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

HideousZippleback

[/color]

thescienceofmagic
14 Jun 2014, 15:18
HideousZippleback
Argh that sucky then?
Also I thought you couldn't take games back after playing them?
I bought it at Gamestop and they let you return it within seven days for full price value back.