Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Did Toothless seem to get even cuter in this movie?
YES 31 (97%)
NO 1 (3%)

Did Toothless seem to get even cuter in this movie?
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 14:34 (1753 Views)
BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

For some reason in my opinion I think Toothless was even cuter in this movie than the 1st one. He seemed more playful, enthusaistic, and curious. And his expressions were undeniable. What do you guys think? :wub: :wub: :wub:

A few of the images I was able to find

***He is cute regardless of where he is but I'm just comparing it with the 1st and 2nd movie.******
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I haven't even seen it yet but judging by the trailers he seems much more playful. I can't wait to see some hiccup/toothless moments :$
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

The new animation software helped them be able to make him far more expression filled than before so of course.

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Yeah he was much cuter in the second movie but they also made him seem less confident and more afraid
Spoiler: click to toggle

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Toothless was much more expressive in this one, and acted like a big puppy!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Toothless
14 Jun 2014, 19:40
Yeah he was much cuter in the second movie but they also made him seem less confident and more afraid
I think he was more worried about Hiccup than anything. I loved his expression after killing Stoick when he was still under control of the Bewilderbeast.

Eret
....Son of Eret

HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 19:52
Toothless
I think he was more worried about Hiccup than anything. I loved his expression after killing Stoick when he was still under control of the Bewilderbeast.
Me too, he was so creepy and zombie-ish.

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 19:52
Toothless
Yeah but then after he came to and not under the control of the Bewilderbeast, he realized what he did and felt so bad but Hiccup was angry and upset about it regardless. Made me tear up when Toothless got yelled at

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
Terrible Terror

MissunyNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 19:46
http://z5.ifrm.com/static/emo/18.png

Yep I agree 100%. No matter if you are a kid, teenager, or adult, Toothless will always touch someone's heart like he does with me so tremendously :wub: :D

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

BiggestToothlessFanEVER
14 Jun 2014, 20:10
MissunyNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 19:46
http://z5.ifrm.com/static/emo/18.png

Yep I agree 100%. No matter if you are a kid, teenager, or adult, Toothless will always touch someone's heart like he does with me so tremendously :wub: :D
Unless you are a heartless soul.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha