Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New characters- #1: Eret
Topic Started: 20 Jul 2014, 16:49 (4616 Views)
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

N4raDov summed up everything I thought about Eret. :)
I'll add that I like how he's another Snotlout, but a little more mature (though he still brags, but he has reasons) and understands the possible consequences or rewards of his decisions. Like when Drago branded him (what his scar appears to be) he could've rebelled right there, but he didn't because he knew that is what the side he was on was like, and he failed to bring back dragons for the army. He could only hold a grudge on Drago for abusing him so. Sort of like a sense of humility.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I liked Eret. He was one of those characters that turned me off at first with his haughty attitude, but when he had his change of heart after being saved by Stormfly, I started to like him as a character and, by the end of the movie, I'd officially decided that I liked him a lot more and I'm interested to see the role he plays in the next movie (because I'm sure he, along with Valka, will be back).
Coming Soon!!

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

BerserkDragon
20 Jul 2014, 16:34
I really like Eret :D I hope he gets some screen time in the TV series!
:eret:
Me too!! :D
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

I wish there were more fan fics or fan art of him. :(
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."