Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Favourite visual gags?
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 15:17 (2806 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

CityCreek
15 Jun 2014, 19:15
''That's why I never got married.
That and one other thing.''
At that moment, my girlfriend's sister leaned towards me and said the other reason and I was like "I already know, now back to the movie."
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

My favorite part was on Eret's ship before Stoick comes. I liked how Hiccup was talking like a salesman.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Cloudjumper, toothless and the regurgitated fish (viewers with weak stomachs may not agree) XD
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Eret
....Son of Eret

MissunyNightFury
15 Jun 2014, 19:54
My favorite part was on Eret's ship before Stoick comes. I liked how Hiccup was talking like a salesman.
That was such a well written and adorable scene. Definitely one of the highlights of the movie.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Eret
15 Jun 2014, 21:29
MissunyNightFury
That was such a well written and adorable scene. Definitely one of the highlights of the movie.
I agree, I thought it was so cute and funny!
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

MissunyNightFury
15 Jun 2014, 22:31
Eret
15 Jun 2014, 21:29
MissunyNightFury
I agree, I thought it was so cute and funny!
Haha I like how while "talking like a salesman" :) Hiccup started backing down into the hole when the men were messing with Inferno because he knew they'd be dumb enough to set it off :P I also like how Eret figured out what was about to happen just in time to get out of the way
C4P741N 5W4N

Oneill5491
Terrible Terror

Toothless getting his butt sniffed by the other dragons and Toothless is all like "da fuq u doin'?"

Fawnduu
Gronckle

Oneill5491
16 Jun 2014, 02:38
Toothless getting his butt sniffed by the other dragons and Toothless is all like "da fuq u doin'?"
ahahah my dog would do this to my rabbit, shed go to sniff her butt and actually lift my bunny's butt in the air in the process and it really brought me back to that ahahah
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

"Ladies first?"
"You are a stinking pile of..."
"Duck."

Or something along those lines. I laughed a little too hard.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

When Snotlout blows a kiss during the last race :)
C4P741N 5W4N