Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
parents who take you and havent seen the first one
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 17:00 (1166 Views)
codel1417
Hatchling

My friend's family and i went to see dragons 2 on opening day and when it showed hicups leg switching modes she asked what happened to his leg?

Did this kind of moment happen to anyone else?
ITS MY DRAGON NIP SO GO AWAY

My other accounts Tumblr, Steam, Twitter, Other Tumblr, Youtube
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

Yes took the rest of the family to see the movie and I got questions on why Toothless couldn't fly and why Hiccup lost his leg, this was literally my face -_- Mostly because I told them repeatedly to watch the first one.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Nope! I made my whole family watch the first one at least once before we saw it last Saturday. ;)
Coming Soon!!

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

No, but my parents were watching the tv series and asked me, even though they had seen the first movie. Granted it had been like 2 years...
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

My mom didn't take me, MudkipStar's parents did and they know that I'm obsessed.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

In all my life, I've only been to see one sequel without first watching the original. That was The Dark Knight, and let's face it, everyone knows the gist of Batman's backstory. I just don't understand why anyone would go to see a sequel for a less famous franchise without seeing the original, especially when it can undoubtedly be obtained quite cheaply on DVD.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.