Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Just a warning (and a kind of mini review)
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 17:25 (1056 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I went to go see httyd 2 today it was absolutely amazing, but be warned, it's also one heck of an emotional experience. You will laugh and you will cry. Some scenes are hilarious where as others will yank (possibly break) your heart strings. But I'm telling you. If it doesn't win an Oscar I will drink 10 glasses of yaknog with toothless' regurgitated fish. If you haven't seen httyd and its out where you live you are missing out on the most beautiful movie ever. You will have "the feels" for a long long time though ;)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Still suffering from a level 5 feelstornadoe

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

- tissue <-- Check
- Adrenalin injections <-- Check
- emergency defibrillator <-- Check
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

micromys
Cathartes Aura

When I went on Thursday my friend gasped and said "I forgot to bring tissues!" and a woman sitting in front of us went "DON'T WORRY I HAVE PLENTY" and handed tissues out to all of us. Looking out for each other, yeah! Hahaha.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

micromys
16 Jun 2014, 07:22
When I went on Thursday my friend gasped and said "I forgot to bring tissues!" and a woman sitting in front of us went "DON'T WORRY I HAVE PLENTY" and handed tissues out to all of us. Looking out for each other, yeah! Hahaha.
I forgot as well. I needed a whole box them. I bawled. Guys bring tissues I'm warning you. If you don't cry during this movie...you probably have no emotions

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

I brought tissues but didn't want turn turn my head away to get them even for a second. Speaking of which it blew my mind, no literally I have been struggling to write since Thursday night!

No one but me in the movie theater cried and I think I was getting stared down, it was like being in a movie theater full of people with bricks for hearts!

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Zer0x
16 Jun 2014, 07:18
- tissue <-- Check
Don't worry, I'll be coming with boxes of Tissues (On top of Toothless and that Book for Gh3tto. What do you people think I am, a Delivery Boy?! xD)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I think with the huge IMAX 3D glasses wecwill have problems with the tissues. We cannot use them without removing the glasses.
AndyMay
17 Jun 2014, 02:27
Zer0x
16 Jun 2014, 07:18
- tissue <-- Check
Don't worry, I'll be coming with boxes of Tissues (On top of Toothless and that Book for Gh3tto. What do you people think I am, a Delivery Boy?! xD)
You could be my main transshipment center for Blu-Rays!
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Dragon Girl
17 Jun 2014, 00:36
I brought tissues but didn't want turn turn my head away to get them even for a second. Speaking of which it blew my mind, no literally I have been struggling to write since Thursday night!

No one but me in the movie theater cried and I think I was getting stared down, it was like being in a movie theater full of people with bricks for hearts!
my gods. Everyone cried around me including myself

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Night fury fire
16 Jun 2014, 08:35
micromys
16 Jun 2014, 07:22
I forgot as well. I needed a whole box them. I bawled. Guys bring tissues I'm warning you. If you don't cry during this movie...you probably have no emotions
I have literally NEVER cried at a movie. I get extremely sad I just don't cry. I don't know why. And at the sad part of HTTYD2 I was too numb and too busy saying 'no' over and over to cry
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns