Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Speculation for lack luster box office opening?
Topic Started: 02 Jul 2014, 01:45 (13986 Views)
Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Eret
28 Jun 2014, 01:50
Quincy Dan
27 Jun 2014, 16:19
Eret
27 Jun 2014, 04:17
How sad is it that T4 is being critically panned right now and is still likely going to destroy the box office.. smh kids these days *shakes stick*

I'm seeing it for the 4th time at a drive in on saturday night partially for the same reason :$
I saw it on opening weekend at a drive-in. Nothing better than that. Except that it rained.
It's supposed to rain tomorrow night here as well, darn it weather
What's your home Drive-In?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Eret
....Son of Eret

Quincy Dan
02 Jul 2014, 05:45
Eret
Quincy Dan
27 Jun 2014, 16:19
I saw it on opening weekend at a drive-in. Nothing better than that. Except that it rained.

The closest one to where I live is in Belleville IL

It was Ok though because it was a double feature and it didn't start sprinkling until Maleficent was playing (which I wasn't very fond of anyway lol)

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Eret
02 Jul 2014, 13:18
Quincy Dan
02 Jul 2014, 05:45
Eret

The closest one to where I live is in Belleville IL

It was Ok though because it was a double feature and it didn't start sprinkling until Maleficent was playing (which I wasn't very fond of anyway lol)
Maleficent was very disappointing to me (luckily I didn't have to pay to see that one). I saw Dragon 2 in front of X-men. Both were good. The closest Drive in to me is in Dallas, OR (yes there is such a place xD). Personally I think there should be more of them. Waaaaaay cheaper than a normal theater.

Eret
....Son of Eret

Quincy Dan
03 Jul 2014, 04:58

Maleficent was very disappointing to me (luckily I didn't have to pay to see that one). I saw Dragon 2 in front of X-men. Both were good. The closest Drive in to me is in Dallas, OR (yes there is such a place xD). Personally I think there should be more of them. Waaaaaay cheaper than a normal theater.
Definitely agree, plus the atmosphere is more fun as well. You can bring your lawn chairs, a comfy blanket, a picnic basket full of snacks and bunch of family and friends. no better way to enjoy a movie on the big screen..

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Eret
03 Jul 2014, 05:59
Quincy Dan
03 Jul 2014, 04:58

Definitely agree, plus the atmosphere is more fun as well. You can bring your lawn chairs, a comfy blanket, a picnic basket full of snacks and bunch of family and friends. no better way to enjoy a movie on the big screen..
I put old Mercedes Benz seats in the back of my pickup, and use a cooler for an armrest, then the rest of my bed space is taken up by a full size mattress.