Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Drago
Topic Started: 17 Jun 2014, 11:43 (4182 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Personally, I think my favourite scene with Drago is when he starts shouting at Hookfang, and he walks through his fire. Then he puts his foot on Hookfang's snout, and says, "You belong to me now."
Does anyone else have any favourite scenes featuring Drago? :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Every.
Single.
Time.
He.
Screams.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Toothless123
Night Fury

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :P

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

I actually laughed out loud once or twice when he yelled to call the Alpha… it just sounds so strange and inhuman o.o
My favorite part was when he commanded his Bewilderbeast to rise out of the ocean and told Valka "I've brought a challenger." or something like that.
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I thought he was an awesome villain. He was so menacing.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

His freaking screaming was AWESOME! I do believe he's one of my favorite villains of all time just for that! And not to mention everything else about the man!

Toothless123
Night Fury

I think he's scary because of what he does to Eret. He lifts him up by his shirt, and when Astrid starts talking (or at least, I think it was Astrid) he just drops him onto the floor.

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

Drago reminds me someone you would expect to see behind bars, for life.

Eret
....Son of Eret

I think he's an effective bad guy as far as how scary he is but I don't like him as a character, he feels like he belongs more in the TV show than the movies. I wish he had been developed more and his backstory made more sense. His reasoning for trying to take over the world was kinda.... meh.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Eret
17 Jun 2014, 16:59
I think he's an effective bad guy as far as how scary he is but I don't like him as a character, he feels like he belongs more in the TV show than the movies. I wish he had been developed more and his backstory made more sense. His reasoning for trying to take over the world was kinda.... meh.
I wish his backstory was more fleshed out...even after seeing the movie multiple times, his past is soo hard to figure where his "take over the world with a dragon army" motives come from... but going by Stoick's flashback, Drago's been at it for years.. :(

"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326