Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Gobber's speech
Topic Started: 20 Jun 2014, 16:45 (2592 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Astrid
20 Jun 2014, 20:42
Pyr0mancer
20 Jun 2014, 12:59
Gobber: May the valkyries welcome you, and lead you through Odin's great battlefield. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla, and know you have taken your rightful place at the table of the heavens. For a great man has fallen, a warrior, chieftain, a father, a friend.
This was a beautiful speech, honestly the one who made me the most sad for him wasn't hiccup or valka, it was gobber, his best friend who was with him since youth, way before valka and hiccup and the one who was there in all the difficult times, yeap gobber was the one winning my sympathy
Me too. The poor guy lost his best friend... I mean I love how the others reacted to his death but Gobber was the saddest...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

I thought it was pretty powerful that Eret fired an arrow as well. Subtle but powerful.

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I really loved this scene, as sad as it was. The eulogy hit home, especially with the mythology. Seeing all the emotions that everyone was very powerful.

[Also, I'm glad to know that, at least from what I remember, not one arrow hit the water. I think that was very good. It would've ruined the entire scene. It seems like a slightly difficult shot to make.]
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Every time I hit this music on the soundtrack, I feel like I need to pay my respects to Stoick.. and the scene itself is done soo well... <3 As sad as it is, it's one of my favorite scenes....
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326