Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How to Train Your Dragon 2 Halloween Costumes
Topic Started: 20 Jun 2014, 14:51 (1133 Views)
HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

I was wondering if they were going to make costumes for Httyd 2 since they did it for the first movie. If they do make costumes for Httyd2 what will they look like?
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Hiccup's flight suite and maybe a HTTYD2 one for Astrid... sometimes I wish I had time for cosplaying...
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

CatsMeow
Gronckle

It's a possibility. Some people make their own version of the costumes and when that time is over, they just sell it afterwards. xP I bet they will.
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

stormflys
Terrible Terror

Maybe. Hiccup is more likely though, but they'll definitely tone it down and possibly just make it a shirt with a few accessories. Also, it may only be for small children. :-/
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

I'm guessing there will be Hiccup, Astrid, and Toothless costumes. They will most likely just be the costumes that are pretty much printed shirts/pants. Maybe Hiccup's will have the webbing for when he glides and maybe Toothless' will have a tail and spines. Probably nothing fancy, though. And I would imagine that they would all be kids sizes.
"Thank you for summing that up."