Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Will Drago Be Back?
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2014, 10:53 (4266 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

I think he'll return in the 3rd film, because what else could the plot be? They can't really do Hiccup and Toothless's daily lives as the 'Alphas', because they'll probably do that in the TV series. And, even if they do have a plot, I think Drago will come back anyway; he seems like a very hard person to kill, and I believe he was still on his Bewilderbeast when they fell into the water, so he probably just stayed on it until they reached land.
Any other speculations? :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

Yea, I think the shot of Hiccup looking into the ocean after the Bewilderbeast swam away was a clue that Drago wasn't entirely defeated. I think Hiccup was looking for Drago's body and didn't find it, so he knows he's gonna have to stay on the lookout. I think Dean fully intends to bring him back. I've already heard it mention that he wants to put some focus on Drago's past in the third film. Which sounds okay, I just hope it doesn't take up too much film time.
C4P741N 5W4N

underwater-smiles
wanna-be dragon trainer

I do kind of hope that Drago does come back. It would take up a lot of time to introduce a whole new villain, when we have this pretty well made villain. And if Drago does come back (which he probably will) I hope we do get to see his back story. Back stories and motivations explained always help strengthen a villain.
everything is better with flower crowns!

check out my tumblr here: underwater-smiles.tumblr.com

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

more Drago = more screaming which = I'm A 100% on board with him returning!!!... He had better scream in the third movie :D

stormflys
Terrible Terror

But how would he be able to survive in the water with just one arm?
check out my httyd 2 playlist on 8tracks!

[big][big][big]please click this link to help me win something!![/big][/big][/big]

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

N4raDov
22 Jun 2014, 16:13
Yea, I think the shot of Hiccup looking into the ocean after the Bewilderbeast swam away was a clue that Drago wasn't entirely defeated. I think Hiccup was looking for Drago's body and didn't find it, so he knows he's gonna have to stay on the lookout. I think Dean fully intends to bring him back. I've already heard it mention that he wants to put some focus on Drago's past in the third film. Which sounds okay, I just hope it doesn't take up too much film time.
Or, you know, Hiccup could have just sent out his massive dragon army to patrol the waters around Berk, while sending a large group after the Bewilderbeast. Drago's got to come up for air eventually if he's alive, at which point you capture and/or kill him. Simple, effective, and what a good leader would do.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

My mom and I think so

Because Drago and his Bewildwerbeast never died. They were shown leaving Berk acxepting defeat. For now....
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Yes. Ok. Seriously. He lived. He was originally planned for the third movie and instead they decided to introduce him in this one. He's still alive.

This question gets on my nerves.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I'm not saying I ever thiught they did or were going to. Before the movie even was in theaters I knew that Drago wasn't going to die. And that he'd be back. Dean even said he wanted an "Empire Strikes Back" feel to it for the movie

(Sorry about spelling on ipod)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I hope so. I would definitely like to see more of him in the next movie and I'm all but certain that he didn't die. That would be so...anti-climatic.
Coming Soon!!