Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The idea of Stoick coming back
Topic Started: 04 Jul 2014, 16:22 (4639 Views)
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

chupacabra
04 Jul 2014, 18:45
zombie stoick, anyone?
Totally.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Wait wait wait...He's gonna be in the third season?????? WHAT?! Does the third season take place before HTTYD2?? :O

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

iluvhttyd
29 Jul 2014, 20:43
Wait wait wait...He's gonna be in the third season?????? WHAT?! Does the third season take place before HTTYD2?? :O
I think I read somewhere recently that the third season takes place before httyd2.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

iluvhttyd
29 Jul 2014, 20:43
Yes the 3rd season is going yo bridge the gap between season 2 and httyd 2
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Even though Stoick's died, it's been confirmed that Gerard Butler will be in HTTYD 3. Maybe as a memory or a dream?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

The only way they could bring back Stoick is if it's a flashback or in a dream. If they did that, then it would be fine.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

BerserkDragon
29 Jul 2014, 21:25
Even though Stoick's died, it's been confirmed that Gerard Butler will be in HTTYD 3. Maybe as a memory or a dream?
I keep seeing this said. Where has it been confirmed??? Imdb says nothing about him coming back and Wikipedia isn't always a reliable source
Same with other websites out there. Imdb or him saying he's coming back would be the most reliable sources.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney