Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Your favourite OST from Dragon 2
Topic Started: 02 Jul 2014, 07:39 (5838 Views)
TheEleventhViking
Terrible Terror

I would say "Stoick`s ship", but "Flying with mother" is also one of my favoruites :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

Something I'm not sure some of you realized is in "Together we map the world" there is a little feeling of the good old Forbidden Friendship At 1:17. When I first heard it I was like ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

doeslingx
...and one other reason

Flying with Mother is really fun, but I love Battle of the Bewilderbeast. And Dragon Racing is like a whirlwind tour of all the most exciting bits of the score for the original, so you have to love that.

Also, the first 17 seconds of For The Dancing and The Dreaming gives me the chills (I love the rest of it too, but I'm not going to count that as part of the 'instrumental' score).
I don't have a signature, see?

Eret
....Son of Eret

Flying With Mother 💕💕

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Ive always listened to it as a whole for now, but as a favourite, its Toothless Found! The last 80 seconds are pure epicness.

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

ACMusicVids
02 Jul 2014, 10:05
Mine is "Hiccup confronts Drago" - those bagpipes always give me the chills, and it's nice to hear them as they where made for - a war instrument to warn :)
I see we think alike, not only a fellow Ga'Hoole fan, lol, but I feel exactly the same way, love that track. Also the vocals in "Battle of the Bewilderbeast."
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

Okay, so does For the Dancing and the Dreaming not count? Because if it does count, that's my number one. But for the score...

1) Stoick Saves Hiccup. gives me chills every time.
2) Stoick's Ship. I'm starting to think that this mirrors Where's Hiccup.
3) Dragon Racing. Okay, I like the revamp of Romantic Flight towards the end okay? so sue me! xD.
4) Flying with Mother. Just, yeah, its really good.

Uff da, yo.

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Flying with Mother has become my good mood song, lol
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Sabrina
Terrible Terror

Flying with Mother :wub:
"Pain... love it."

Fawnduu
Gronckle

Eret
02 Jul 2014, 13:20
Flying With Mother 💕💕
same flying with mother is my most listened to on the soundtrack, I also love the flourish of romantic flight in dragon racing when astrid gets the sheep!
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations