Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
UK MEET UP - worcester/midlands
Topic Started: 07 Jul 2014, 04:36 (2253 Views)
itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

Alright me and Laura (dreamwurks on tumblr) are doing a meet up on either the 10th or 11th of july at worcester forgate street station. We will wait until tuesday (8th) to confirm the times. Its at the vue cinema. it's £8.35. You can message me about it or you can email me at [email protected]

YEAH IT'LL BE FUN. don't care who you are, anyone can come :)
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Awh, I just left the UK. I wish y'all all the best though :)
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Ohh it's so close yet so far! The London meetup used up literally every last penny I had, so I won't be able to come. D:
Hope many others can though, and that you have a great time (: Take pictuures and we can have a meetup wall of fame or something xD ehe

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

itistimetodisappear
I don't mind eels except as meals and the way they feels

Ha ok :) It's the seconed httyd2 meetup ive done, so I won't be too bummed it people cannot make it. but the cinemas are being really stupid. they say it's released on the 11th. i go to the websites (odeon and vue) and they aren't showing it on the 11th at all, only the tenth. and we planned it a while ago, assuming that the would have a httyd2 screening on the actual release date. Cinemas make it impossible to plan ahead -.-
In the darkness before the dawn,
In the swirling of the storm,
When I'm rolling with the punches,
And hope is gone,
Leave a light,
A light on.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

itistimetodisappear
08 Jul 2014, 09:41
Ha ok :) It's the seconed httyd2 meetup ive done, so I won't be too bummed it people cannot make it. but the cinemas are being really stupid. they say it's released on the 11th. i go to the websites (odeon and vue) and they aren't showing it on the 11th at all, only the tenth. and we planned it a while ago, assuming that the would have a httyd2 screening on the actual release date. Cinemas make it impossible to plan ahead -.-
I've noticed this, too. They're only showing the advance bookings. Maybe if you call up the cinema you intend to go to, they might have a bit more information? Worth a try.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

It's not really the cinemas fault, it FOX and their stupid 'we can't decide when to release this film, so here's a month of previews'.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Hic626
Terrible Terror

It's not that they can't decide when to 'release' the film, it's just that previews technically tally towards the opening weekend's box office, so in essence, HTTYD2 has had like a 10 day opening weekend. :/

doeslingx
...and one other reason

Hic626
09 Jul 2014, 15:24
It's not that they can't decide when to 'release' the film, it's just that previews technically tally towards the opening weekend's box office, so in essence, HTTYD2 has had like a 10 day opening weekend. :/
yeah, this. It's just Fox trying to make themselves look super-successful. Mark Kermode explains it pretty well:

I don't have a signature, see?

Hic626
Terrible Terror

Quote:

yeah, this. It's just Fox trying to make themselves look super-successful. Mark Kermode explains it pretty well:
Do I sense a fellow Wittertainee? :P

doeslingx
...and one other reason

Hic626
09 Jul 2014, 17:25
Quote:

Do I sense a fellow Wittertainee? :P
hella yeah! I'm kinda nervous for his HTTYD2 review because he was a bit lukewarm on the first one.
I don't have a signature, see?