Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Little Things
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2014, 16:26 (19217 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

When Cloudjumper spins when he and Valka head towards the two Bewilderbeasts and Valka casually just walks over him 8)

Also when Drago and Stoick are fighting, in the background you see the two Bewilderbeasts at the same time, so it's like Good Chief VS Bad Chief and Good Alpha VS Bad Alpha :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

The scene where Hiccup gets his scar. After Cloudjumper turns round and scratches him on the cheek, the shot stays for a few more seconds so you can see a little red cut. I didn't notice that the first time. :D My mum really liked that part, because of the detail.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Toothless123
21 Jul 2014, 20:35
The scene where Hiccup gets his scar. After Cloudjumper turns round and scratches him on the cheek, the shot stays for a few more seconds so you can see a little red cut. I didn't notice that the first time. :D My mum really liked that part, because of the detail.
I didn't notice that detail either at first :D it was on the second viewing that I realised it's the scar she recognises him by :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Heat waves above the flaming inferno.
Details made to such an extend amazes me.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

When Gobber ate raw fish and gives all of it to Grump
When black sheep thrown to bad alpha and Snotlout say "10 Points!"
When Hiccup and Astrid give up on Eret's ship, look at Astrid's face when Hiccup say "We give up!"
And many more.....
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

One little thing I wish they added was instead of giving stoick that axe gobber should have tossed him a hammer. But if they happened drago also may have died right then and there

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

The hilarious face Valka makes when Hiccup kisses Astrid. I kinda laughed when I noticed it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

The Dragon's Demeanor
Also known as Aruk

One little thing that I noticed is that Hiccup’s “This is Berk...” speech at the end uses the words “even more so” in it, just like his “This is Berk...” speech at the end of HTTYD.

As for my favorite little things, they are the following:

-The look on Toothless’ face when Hiccup hugs him and tries to wrestle with him (before he starts walking to the edge of the cliff).
-Toothless trying to cover his ears when Gobber starts singing the end of “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”.
-Gobber and Hiccup dancing in “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”.
-The look on Cloudjumper’s face at the end of the scene where Toothless tries to draw something in the snow with an icicle in his mouth. That look reminds me of someone or something that I’ve seen before, but sadly, I can’t put my finger on it.
-The part in Valka’s flashback where Cloudjumper rocks Hiccup’s cradle.
-When Gobber covers the eyes of a little boy standing next to him while Hiccup and Astrid kiss at the end.
My blog about HTTYD and dragons

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

The Dragon's Demeanor
05 Aug 2014, 07:39
One little thing that I noticed is that Hiccup’s “This is Berk...” speech at the end uses the words “even more so” in it, just like his “This is Berk...” speech at the end of HTTYD.

As for my favorite little things, they are the following:

-The look on Toothless’ face when Hiccup hugs him and tries to wrestle with him (before he starts walking to the edge of the cliff).
-Toothless trying to cover his ears when Gobber starts singing the end of “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”.
-Gobber and Hiccup dancing in “For the Dancing and the Dreaming”.
-The look on Cloudjumper’s face at the end of the scene where Toothless tries to draw something in the snow with an icicle in his mouth. That look reminds me of someone or something that I’ve seen before, but sadly, I can’t put my finger on it.
-The part in Valka’s flashback where Cloudjumper rocks Hiccup’s cradle.
-When Gobber covers the eyes of a little girl standing next to him while Hiccup and Astrid kiss at the end.
I think it was a little boy, but I've only seen it once, so...

Little things...what can I remember?

Basically the only thing I can remember (I NEED TO SEE THE MOVIE AGAIN!!!) is Hiccup's nose touch to Toothless during the scene near the end...

That's all I can remember...

Oh, wait! I can remember something other people have said.

Gobber was the last one to speak in both movies (except for Hiccup's This Is Berk ending monologue and in the first movie, Hiccup's "You ready?" line).

First one: Welcome home.

Second one: The Chief has come home!

That's all I can remember without copying other people... :/

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Ok wow all these things I missed.. But the few I do appreciate are..

During the crash scene, I loved the part where Toothless grabbed Hiccup in paw and wing and caught him, almost like in the first movie except more gentle that time. Another thing I noticed was the saliva on Astrid kissing Hiccup. It actually was Toothless saliva! XD Oh and when Toothless gets saliva on Hiccup, Hiccup flicks some back off on him. (can be seen in the itchy armpit clip)

Another thing I appreciate is the subtle nod of Valka, and of course that smug expression Toothless had while Hiccup was flying on his own and that "uh oh" expression he got when Cloudjumper noticed. I just loved that moment. I had the panting Toothless stuck in my head for a long time afterwards. Oh and one more is that moment after Hiccup crash lands in the snow how he said "WOO HOO!" While Toothless sneezes, and then says "We almost had it that time!" And Toothless glares at him like "What do you mean almost!" then trips him.