Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Little Things
Topic Started: 14 Nov 2014, 12:18 (18853 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

HideousZippleback
14 Nov 2014, 04:28
HiccupxAstrid123
13 Nov 2014, 13:45
RealHousewifeofBerk
10 Sep 2014, 15:34
And Hiccup is left-handed. :blink:
Actually Hiccup could be ambidextrous, as seen on the posters for How to Train Your Dragon 2, Hiccup is seen with his flaming sword, Inferno, in both his right and left hands showing that he can wield it in either hands. Also, his shield alternates between his hands throughout Defenders of Berk. :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
Nah he says in the HTTYD2 Blu-Ray DVD extras he is left-handed (yet DW does both. *eye roll*)
:O Which one?! I haven't gotten a chance to watch the Blu-ray features yet because my DVD player isn't compatible. :(

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

During the Flying With Mother scene, after Hiccup jumps off Toothless and starts gliding, Toothless give Cloudjumper a look like, "Ha! How 'bout them apples?" Then he remembers he has to catch Hiccup, and then he's like, "Oh, sh :O t!"

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

I've only watched the whole movie a few times, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that, in the entire movie, Hiccup never once refers to Valka as "mother" or "mom" or even "Valka". (I'm not going to count the time when Hiccup tells Astrid that he was "catching up with mom" because it was more of a lighthearted joke, and he wasn't talking to Valka.) I'm sure this was no accident, and I think Hiccup was consciously avoiding calling her anything because while hasn't known her long enough to call her mother or mom, he still feels uncomfortable referring to her by her first name.

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

Someone on Tumblr pointed out that in the scene where they're on Drago's ship, when they're watching Hookfang breath fire on Drago, Eret puts his hand over his chest where he had that burn with Drago's mark.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Both films started by a sheep getting carried off. In the first movie, the sheep was carried off presumably to be given to the Green Death, when dragons and Vikings were at war. In the second movie, the sheep is carried off to be used for Dragon Racing.

Oh my gods... THE SHEEP IS SYMBOLISM!!!!! :O :P

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Snotlout and Eret in the scene where Stoick talks about Drago to Hiccup since both have pretty great expressions.

Berkian1
Terrible Terror

I'm sorry for this but: Stoick says "Ill gladly ride the waves of life" in "For the dancing and the dreaming" and then later he was riding the waves of death. :stoick: :'(
"Hiccup what you're looking for isn't out there. It's in here, maybe you just don't see it yet."

Mccallistair
Gronckle

Ooohhhh....now that's clever.

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

RealHousewifeofBerk
16 Nov 2014, 00:50
I've only watched the whole movie a few times, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that, in the entire movie, Hiccup never once refers to Valka as "mother" or "mom" or even "Valka". (I'm not going to count the time when Hiccup tells Astrid that he was "catching up with mom" because it was more of a lighthearted joke, and he wasn't talking to Valka.) I'm sure this was no accident, and I think Hiccup was consciously avoiding calling her anything because while hasn't known her long enough to call her mother or mom, he still feels uncomfortable referring to her by her first name.
Actually, Hiccup did call her Mom in two scenes. First was during the cooking scene. Hiccup said something along the lines of "Mom, you wouldn't even recognize Berk" or something like that...and then at the end Valka says "Your father would be every bit as proud as I am" Hiccup "Thank you. I'm really glad you're here, Mom." Valka: And here I'll stay.

Sorry for quoting the whole conversation. It's just such a sweet one. :)

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

HideousZippleback
14 Nov 2014, 04:28
HiccupxAstrid123
13 Nov 2014, 13:45
RealHousewifeofBerk
10 Sep 2014, 15:34
And Hiccup is left-handed. :blink:
Actually Hiccup could be ambidextrous, as seen on the posters for How to Train Your Dragon 2, Hiccup is seen with his flaming sword, Inferno, in both his right and left hands showing that he can wield it in either hands. Also, his shield alternates between his hands throughout Defenders of Berk. :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
Nah he says in the HTTYD2 Blu-Ray DVD extras he is left-handed (yet DW does both. *eye roll*)

I didn't get blue ray so I didn't see it could you find a way to post it? :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE