Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Little Things
Topic Started: 14 Sep 2014, 00:40 (19330 Views)
nissi4eva
Baby terror

I dont know if anyone noticed Hiccup's whole body language when Stoick saw Valka and both he and Gobber were emerging from Stoick's sides, how they both looked at him at the same time when Valka was saying, "...why didn't I come back to you".

There is another part when Ruffnut grabs Eret's leg. When she lets go of it, she sort of barks like a dog.

Towards the end, when all of them are dragon racing, the sheep slips out of the twins' hands and Fishlegs tries to catch it. I don't know if anyone noticed Tuffnnut's expression that time but it was all like, " when are they ever going to stop trying to woo her." or " for Odin's sake, can we catch at lest one sheep of our own"
8) :D ;)
KEEP CALM AND CUDDLE THAT NIGHT FURY!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I noticed that when valka explained how she noticed that dragons were not as bad.
She story almost mirrored hiccups story of when I saw him I saw myself.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Pikey
Wow!

I'm pretty sure it did mirror, in order to push in the point that he took after Valka.

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

This part between Hiccup and Drago

"Dragons, they-they are kind, amazing creatures that can bring people together." (Toothless pushing Valka towards Stoick)

"Or tear them apart."
Spoiler: click to toggle
Drago's "even as a boy" part of his line, mirroring Stoick's "even as a boy" line from the first movie. I think it was in the same tone too.

-DREV-
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

In the beginning, right after the DreamWorks logo disappears, there's this thing moving really fast past the camera. It is actually Toothless and Hiccup, flying away from Berk.

Also, in the dragon racing scene you can see the seaweed growing on the rocks under water. It's so cool. ^_^

Toothless123
Night Fury

-DREV-
24 Sep 2014, 19:03
In the beginning, right after the DreamWorks logo disappears, there's this thing moving really fast past the camera. It is actually Toothless and Hiccup, flying away from Berk.
Yeah, my dad noticed that, but it went by so quickly that I didn't. :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

iluvhttyd
15 Sep 2014, 19:48
Drago's "even as a boy" part of his line, mirroring Stoick's "even as a boy" line from the first movie. I think it was in the same tone too.
Suddenly, "Even as a boy, I knew what I was, what I had to become..." has a whole different meaning- :blink: that line could fit Drago just as well as Stoick...

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Pyr0mancer
29 Aug 2014, 16:01
Are you ready to be mind blown? listen to the Kill Ring(httyd 1) last 30 seconds then listen to Hiccup confronts Drago(httyd 2) last 32 seconds... Amazing how this tune relates to Toothless killing Stoick in both movies.
Crap. I read that and slammed my laptop lid down.

But... SOOO TRUE. :blink:
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Pikey
Wow!

How much time do you reckon it takes for them to think for putting these links in? Obviously there are the coincidental ones but you know there has to be some moments where they have to have spent some time on it. :huh:

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I know this is kind of gross, and probably a weird thing for me to notice, but during the "Flying with Mother" scene, when Valka is saying "This is what it is to be a dragon", she has her arms stretched out, and you can kind of see that her armpits are sweaty. I just like it because it seems more realistic, and again, I know this is gross, but she's been wearing the same shirt for 20 years, and some sweat stains would probably build up. Most movies I guess are kind of squeamish about that kind of thing, (I mean, understandably, of course) but I think it's a small detail that just makes it seem more believable somehow.

Or maybe it's just the shadow of her arms. I'm not sure.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."